Chapter 008 Goldfinger

Tang Yu came out and wandered around doing nothing. He was not interested in gold, silver, jewelry, clothes, etc. in this world. None of them were attractive, and Tang Yu felt a little irritated and boring.

Although he is only a sixteen-year-old boy now, but after experiencing the ups and downs of the previous life, Tang Yu feels that his mentality is now as calm as a sixty-year-old man, so as long as it is not related to cultivation Without his attention, just when Tang Yu was irritated and wanted to go back to practice, he suddenly felt a faint aura coming from a deep alley.

Tang Yu paused and walked towards the alley. Through the long alley, he came to a relatively simple street. All kinds of porcelain, antiques, calligraphy and paintings were sold on this street. The aura came from one of the porcelain shops, but it was blocked by the strong rot in the air. If it wasn't because Tang Yu was a practitioner who was very sensitive to aura, he probably wouldn't have felt it.

Because this street also sells all kinds of antiques. As we all know, most antiques are excavated from the ground. The longer they are buried in the ground, the rich underground decay will be stained on the antiques. It's hard to smell, Tang Yu is not a person of metaphysics, but he is a practitioner, so he can smell it naturally.

Tang Yu frowned, looking for the faint aura, walked over, and soon came to a porcelain antique shop, the boss saw someone entering the shop, his eyes were bright, such a young boy, he looked like a It's easy to kill customers, it's silly and sweet.

"Handsome guy, look, what's in the match? The price is negotiable." The boss hurried up to greet him and said with a smile.

Tang Yu didn't speak, but looked at this not-so-big shop, and found something tricky from a small pot of potted plants on the counter. The faint aura came from the small pot of potted plants on the counter. The golden finger cactus emanates from it. The small cactus has only one single finger, about ten centimeters high, and the thickness is no bigger than the thumb of an adult man. The whole body is covered with dense golden thorns, which does not look unique. However, it exudes a faint aura.

what happened?

Tang Yu's heart was full of doubts. The plants in this world do not have aura. He discovered it after he came here. Why is this little cactus emitting aura?

Tang Yu walked over directly and carefully observed the small cactus.

The boss was thinking about how to kill customers for a while. He didn't expect Tang Yu to be interested in a small potted plant on his counter. The smile on the boss's face was almost distorted. This potted cactus cost him five yuan. Bought from a roadside stall, how do you kill a customer?

Tang Yuzai observed carefully for a while but didn't see anything unusual about this pot of cactus, so he turned to the boss and said, "How much is this cactus?"

He took it home and studied it carefully, but it was not easy to study it here.

The boss looked at the pot of small cactus and tried hard to say something, "You handsome man, you really have eyes. This pot of golden fingers is thick and beautiful, with thorns as hard as needles, and the roots are golden. I spent a lot of money to get this pot of cactus. After a lot of work, I spent a lot of money, and I can’t buy such a beautiful and unique cactus for a thousand dollars, and it also purifies formaldehyde and radiation, so I wouldn’t sell it to ordinary people.”

The boss felt that his brain cells were exhausted, and finally came up with a series of excuses.

Tang Yu nodded lightly and said, "Okay, let's swipe the card."

He took out the card directly, and then held the small potted cactus on the counter in his hands.

boss,"……"