Chapter 013 Attracting Foxes

Tang Yu suddenly thought of the little fox cub he saw a few days ago, so beautiful and cute. Although Tang Sheng had a bad temper and didn't seem to like it at the time, he thought that Tang Sheng just wanted to tame the little fox and raise it later. Unexpectedly, uncle and aunt would torture and kill the little fox in such a cruel way.

Then the bloody smell coming out of Tang Sheng's room that he smelled two days ago is very likely that Tang Sheng or his uncle and aunt were abusing the little fox at that time.

Thinking of this, Tang Yu felt a sudden pain in his heart. He looked at the unconscious uncle and aunt with coldness. They tortured and killed the little fox in such a cruel way to turn it into a resentful spirit. They deserved to be sucked away by the little fox. , reduce the life span.

I also blame myself. If I persisted for a while, maybe I would have found clues to save this little fox, and it would not have turned into what it is today. Tang Yu had regrets in his heart, and he blamed himself for his negligence. There was a relationship with the little fox. In just a few days, the little fox turned into a resentful spirit. The corpse lay cold on the wooden table, and Tang Yu felt distressed.

At this time, Master Shen finally crawled in front of him, quickly hugged Tang Yu's leg and said in an extremely weak and frightened voice, "Kill it, kill it quickly..."

After all, the vigor of thirty years of life was sucked away by the little fox, so it's not bad that Master Shen didn't pass out on the spot.

"Why do you want to create a spirit?" Tang Yu was full of killing intent and indifference towards Master Shen and his uncle and aunt. He created the spirit himself, and they deserved the consequences.

"Kill it, kill it, kill it quickly..." Master Shen hugged Tang Yu's leg tremblingly, and kept saying these three words, seemingly terrified at the moment.

At this time, the little fox suddenly attacked Tang Yu. Tang Yu dodged to dodge, and the little fox jumped up and chased after him. One person and one fox immediately started fighting in the empty hall.

Going on like this is not an option. Tang Yu doesn't have much spiritual energy and can't last long, but the little fox is getting stronger and stronger. The thick black energy in the villa is drilling towards his body and merging with him. If you don't want to Think of a way, maybe even Tang Yu himself will be killed by this wraith.

Tang Yu frowned and glanced at his aunt and uncle not far away. If he wanted to escape by himself, he would not be able to escape, and even if his uncle, aunt, and Master Shen were killed for creating the grievances, he would have to blame himself. He has three lives, if he leaves, the three of them will probably die completely, and this wraith will become more powerful after absorbing the energy of the three of them, and it is estimated that it will go out to harm others. Its power is getting stronger and stronger, and it is even more difficult to subdue.

Although Tang Yu is not a good person, he is not a person with evil thoughts either. It is absolutely impossible to watch a resentful spirit gradually become stronger and let it continue to harm innocent people.

Tang Yu thought about it for a while. He didn't have much aura on him, and his cultivation base was low, so he would never be able to subdue this wraith, so he could only rely on formations, but to draw formations, he needed talisman paper and cinnabar. Putting him in the room on the second floor, Tang Yu regretted it very much at the moment, why didn't he put his talisman paper and cinnabar in the space?

It seems that the first thing to do is to attract the little fox to his room on the second floor. Tang Yu thought about it for a while, and immediately ran towards the second floor, not entangled with the little fox. The little fox was stunned for a moment and then followed Tang Yu left.

For resentful spirits, the more lively and energetic a living person is, the more attractive they are, so in comparison, the little fox prefers Tang Yu to Master Shen.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com