Chapter 003 Three Choices

"Trash, don't think that anyone will come to rescue you. Let me tell you, no one will come to rescue you today. If you are willing to kneel down and call me grandpa three times, and then slip under my crotch, I will consider it." How about letting you go?" Ouyang Shuo said arrogantly.

The people around burst into laughter and shouted loudly, "Call me grandpa, drill my crotch, call me grandpa, drill my crotch..."

The guards guarding the city gate not far away saw this scene, and one of them was immediately stopped by another person who was about to go up. It's not something we can offend, so don't make trouble."

"But we can't see them bullying people like this." Another person said.

"You don't even know that you are a newcomer. That person is the eldest young master of the Tang family in our southern district. He is just a good-for-nothing young master, known as Young Master Waste. Just leave him alone."

...

Tang Yu sneered and said directly, "If you have the seed, kill me. If you don't kill me today, you won't have the seed."

Such provocative words immediately angered Ouyang Shuo.

Ouyang Shuo could insult Tang Yu or beat and scold him wantonly, because the Tang family would not protect Tang Yu, but he did not dare to kill Tang Yu. Tang Yu was either the Tang family or the son of Tang Li, the head of the Tang family. Even if he didn't like him, he would definitely not sit idly by Tang Yu's death.

"Okay, since you don't want to drink fine wine after toasting, don't blame me for being rude." The enraged Ouyang Shuo kicked Tang Yu hard in the stomach again, and Tang Yu was immediately kicked away, but Ouyang Shuo was not relieved at all, he yanked the silk thread in his hand violently, Tang Yu was thrown into the air and then fell down, his whole body was thrown into the air, staring at him, Ouyang Shuo stepped forward and lifted it up. Stepped on his face and gritted his teeth, "Are you going to drill or not..."

Blood flowed from Tang Yu's mouth, he just stared at Ouyang Shuo with a pair of cold phoenix eyes, without saying a word.

"Stubborn, see if I don't kill you today." Ouyang Shuo kicked Tang Yu hard again. Tang Yu almost fainted from the kick, and more and more blood flowed from the corner of his mouth.

The onlookers and applause were still applauding, but when they saw the scene, they became a little timid. Immediately, someone went up and patted Ouyang Shuo on the shoulder and said, "Forget it, if you continue to make trouble, I'm afraid it will kill you."

"That's right, ignore him, he's just a waste."

"What do we have to do with trash?"

Everyone tried to comfort them, but Ouyang Shuo didn't listen at all. He just felt that Tang Yu had made him lose face in front of the goddess and friends today. If Tang Yu couldn't be made to surrender today, how could he raise his head in front of the goddess and friends in the future?

Ouyang Shuo smiled angrily and said, "You won't give in, right? Well, very well, then don't shout if you have the ability."

As he spoke, he directly took away the silk thread that Tang Yu's body had transformed with spiritual power, and a silver-white dagger condensed with spiritual power slowly emerged in his palm, and it stabbed fiercely at the back of Tang Yu's hand.

"ah--"

The onlookers screamed.

Tang Yu was lying on the ground and just struggling to get up when he heard the screams of the crowd, and then there was a sharp pain on the back of his hand, and warm blood splashed on his face. The pain caused his eyes to turn black, Tang Yu lay on the ground and watched a blood hole poked out by the dagger on the back of his hand. The blood was gushing out crazily. He raised his eyes and saw Ouyang Shuo's distorted face.