Chapter 014 Coming For Revenge

Who would have thought that the little fox just followed Tang Yu to the second floor and ran into Tang Sheng who ran out head-on. Tang Sheng was also a young and energetic man, and Tang Sheng was also one of the murderers who tortured and killed the little fox. Even if the little fox Eyeless is just a resentful spirit conjured up by a void of resentment, but it can also recognize its enemy, so the little fox abandoned Tang Yu at once, and rushed towards Tang Sheng.

"ah……"

Tang Sheng let out a scream, he couldn't see anything but felt that something was rushing towards his face, Tang Sheng was overwhelmed and fell to the ground, the little fox opened his mouth without hesitation and bit his. Neck, Tang Sheng let out a scream like killing a pig in pain, struggling hard, he didn't know what he was struggling with, he always felt something was pressing on him, and he almost fainted due to the pain in his neck.

Tang Yu saw the hurricane in the palm of his hand, and the little fox jumped and dodged to avoid it. Tang Yu quickly went over and raised his hand to wipe it in front of Tang Sheng's eyes. The yellow charm in his hand turned into ashes, and Tang Sheng saw it instantly. Not far away was the black wraith that was almost in the form of a fox. He could feel the strong murderous intent and hostility towards him from that black wraith. Tang Sheng was so frightened that he peed his pants immediately, but he At this moment, I couldn't care less about embarrassment, so I hugged Tang Yu's leg, trembling all over, and stammered, "Then what the hell is that?"

"Wraith." Tang Yu replied coldly, and at the same time raised his vigilance to watch the little fox ask coldly, "Why do you want to create such an evil thing as Wraith?"

"What made it? I didn't make this thing." Tang Sheng was so frightened that he hugged Tang Yu's leg and hid behind him, shaking like a sieve.

Tang Yu glanced at him in disgust and said coldly, "The fox that was tortured and killed by you and your uncle and aunt is this Wraith Spirit. Because you tortured and killed it, it came to seek revenge from you."

Tang Sheng's eyes widened in shock, and he cried for a long time. He no longer had the previous arrogance and arrogance. He hugged Tang Yu's leg and cried with snot and tears, "I didn't kill it. It was all made by my mother, no, no, no, it was Master Shen who asked us to treat it like this. Master Shen said that he could refine a spirit beast for my family and put it in the house of the enemy who is hostile to my company. There will be problems, and I will not be in the mood to manage the company. My company can also be relieved. There are grievances and debts. It is Master Shen who asked us to treat you like this. You go to Master Shen, don’t come to me……"

Tang Sheng cried and knelt on the ground without a future and kept bowing to the little fox.

Tang Yu was so shocked that he didn't know what to say. This Master Shen actually used such sorcery to harm people. It only cost him thirty years of life, which was not enough to repay the abuse he caused.

Tang Yu believed that this little fox today was definitely not the first wraith master Shen refined, and he didn't know how many families would be destroyed by the wraith master Shen refined.

Resentful spirits are formed when they are tortured to death by extremely cruel means, resulting in strong grievances. If they are refined into a beast by unscrupulous people and put into other people's homes, then this beast will absorb the luck of other people's homes. Wealth and prosperity, and if you want to raise a fierce beast, you must rely on the essence of human beings, so the fierce beast will not only absorb the essence of others but also the essence of the owner. This is the price they spend on raising the beast.

If this continues, it will only be a matter of time before the family is destroyed.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com