Chapter 090 Kill The Scumbag

When Tang Yu went out the next day, Chen Shen's car was already waiting.

Chen Shen was still very surprised when he looked at Tang Yu. Isn't this extremely young man just the young man who laughed at his wife on the plane?

He is Master Tang?

Why does it look so unreliable?

"What's wrong?" Tang Yu raised eyebrows.

"No... nothing?" Chen Shen smiled flatteringly and said, "Master Tang, can you really help me catch my ex-wife?"

"How do you know she's your ex-wife? Did you see her?" Tang Yu asked.

"No, no." Chen Shen waved his hands again and again, talking about this incident also had something to do with him. That day at the airport, he saw his little wife staring at Fu Ershao's cunt, and Chen Shen was furious. Come on, I beat up my little wife at the airport, and when I got home, Chen Shen, who felt that sooner or later he would have a green head, beat up his little wife again. This time, no one persuaded the fight, and Chen Shen hit hard , directly beat the little wife to death, and he didn't care, who knew that the next day when the little wife woke up, she turned into an ex-wife, her voice and movements were very similar, and she also admitted that she was his ex-wife.

At that time, Chen Shen was scared to death.

But seeing that his ex-wife didn't intend to harm him, he gradually became less afraid, but his ex-wife refused to leave and threatened to continue living with him. At that time, Chen Shen was actually quite happy.

At first glance, the little wife is an unruly woman. If the little wife comes back, sooner or later his head will be green.

But now his ex-wife is so devoted to him, and she still puts on the face of a young wife, she is no longer a yellow-faced woman, Chen Shen thought that such a life was not bad at the time.

But after living for a few days, he found out that his body was getting weaker and weaker, especially after every sexual intercourse, his legs were trembling when he walked, and it was then that he realized that his ex-wife was actually sucking his Yang Qi, Chen Shen naturally did not dare to keep his ex-wife anymore, but his ex-wife was unwilling to leave, and Chen Shen had no choice, so he thought of inviting the master.

Fu Muqing introduced him to Tang Yu.

Tang Yu sneered to see that Chen Shen was full of ghostly energy, he sneered and said, "Human beings and ghosts have different paths, if you still want to live with a ghost, sooner or later you will be sucked up by that ghost and die."

Chen Shen felt nervous, and quickly smiled flatteringly, "I hope Master Tang will help me take that ghost away, but don't let him come to me again."

"Naturally, if you pay, I will collect the ghosts, and we will not owe each other." Tang Yu said lightly.

"Yes, yes." Chen Shen nodded with a smile.

Tang Yu stretched out his hand and said, "This number."

Chen Shen looked puzzled and said, "500,000."

Tang Yu sneered.

Chen Shen asked in surprise, "Five, five million?"