Chapter 232 - 233 (Ending)

Finally Going Home

"How dare you hit me?" The woman was furious as she covered her cheeks, and her classmates glared at Xiao Bai angrily.

Xiaobai stared at the crowd coldly. Tang Yu kept Xiaobai beside him and sneered, "Don't talk until you brush your teeth. A mouthful of stench is really disgusting."

"You..." The woman pointed at Tang Yu and Xiaobai, burning with anger, and rushed up to fight back. Tang Yu squinted his phoenix eyes slightly and exuded a faint majesty from his whole body, making him look cold for a moment, as if It was even more dangerous, and it immediately deterred everyone.

Tang Yu snorted coldly, "If you dare to rush over recklessly, it's not a slap in the face. In our eyes, we don't just say that we can't hit a woman."

Tang Yu frightened the group of young men and women, and immediately looked at the security guard and said coldly, "Go and tell Fu Cheng that there is a man named Tang Yu waiting for him outside."

The security guard was also frightened by the intimidating aura on his body, so he nodded and hurried away.

This is how people are. When you look harmless and amiable, others will only think you are easy to bully, but when you become tough, others will become weak.

"Hmph, I want to see what you are..." The woman seemed to want to swear, but when Tang Yu looked at her, the woman could only snort coldly and changed her words, "When I see Mr. Fu later, I will definitely I want you to apologize to me."

Tang Yu and Xiaobai were too lazy to talk to her. After waiting for a short time, about a minute, a few people came out from inside. No, it should not be said to be walking, but running. These people watched while running. They went outside, flustered, and those who didn’t know thought there was something chasing after them. The leader was Fu Cheng. After more than 20 years, no matter how well maintained Fu Cheng was, it was already a He is in his fifties, but his body looks very good. Although he is older, he looks only in his forties, very healthy, and he saw Tang Yu standing outside the gate at a glance.

Alongside Fu Cheng was a well-maintained man in his forties or fifties, and he was Yun Sheng.

Decades have passed, they are all old, and Tang Yu still looks the same as before. If you want to talk about changes, the only change in Tang Yu is that he is more mature and attractive, and his face has faded away from the old green pheasant Became a real handsome and stern man.

They are still followed by their wives, women are better maintained, and there are some juniors. The pair of dragon and phoenix twins in Fucheng still look very eye-catching, but the pair of little twins back then have now become a pair of twins. Tang Yu was a young man about the same age as Xiaobai.

Fucheng, Yunsheng and the others ran very fast, especially after seeing Tang Yu and Xiaobai, they were even more blushing, and rushed to the door panting and out of breath, but one by one The only one was staring at Tang Yu and Xiaobai with a pair of big shocked eyes. After all, they all came from youth. After going through the vicissitudes of time, they have all grown old. No change at all, this appearance said that the two of them were only twenty years old, and some people believed it.

"You...you..." Yun Sheng watched in shock, unable to recover for a long time.

This impact is really too big.