Chapter 067 Millennium Mummy

"Ghost..." someone shouted loudly.

Zhang Jin grabbed a person, and slapped that person's sky cap to absorb the person's energy.

"Bold and monstrous, show up quickly." Bai Heqi held a sword in his hand, and the sword struck Zhang Jin's face at once. Zhang Jin's head was split in half instantly, and brains and blood splashed Surrounded by everyone around him, he still didn't fall down, with a strange smile on his rotten face, and a strange roar from his throat.

At this time, a pair of white bones inside the coffin suddenly jumped out of the coffin, but in the eyes of everyone, these were beauties, not bones at all, and all the beauties were fifteen or sixteen years old, with long black hair Straight, with a beautiful face, not only that, everyone's skin is whiter than snow, naked, and immediately fascinated many people.

"Husband, are you really willing to kill me?"

"Husband, I miss you so much!"

"Husband, my concubine has been waiting for you here for so many years, why did you find me?"

"Husband, I will live here with my concubine from now on, is it okay to stay with my concubine?"

These naked women yell at a man when they catch a man, and shuttle back and forth in the crowd naked without shame. Many young people look red-faced, not to mention using magic talismans to subdue them The female ghosts are gone, and they dare not look at these female ghosts with their faces and eyes, but only dare to lower their heads and look at the one-acre three-point land under their feet.

"Husband, the slave's face is washed with tears every day, only hoping that the husband can come to visit the slave's house. Now that the husband is finally here, can you go home with the slave's house?" A woman looked at Tang Yu with a look of pity. , the snow-white arm was stretched out in front of Tang Yu's eyes. Facing such an invitation, anyone who couldn't hold back even a little bit would follow along.

At this time, many young disciples had followed the female ghost.

Tang Yu looked at this female ghost coldly. The female ghost's appearance was naturally superior. She was naked, her skin was whiter than snow, her hair was black and straight, and she was so beautiful. Women don't feel it.

Xiaobai watched the female ghost stretch out her hand to Tang Yu, gritted her teeth sharply and let out a low warning sound, then ran over Tang Yu's shoulder and bit the female ghost's face.

Tang Yu's eyes flashed sharply, and a thunder talisman sounded in the cave, arousing those young disciples who had been lost by the female ghost, while Bai Heqi and others who were not confused by the female ghost had already fought with the mummy.

"What's so good about this white bone? Don't you feel disgusted?" Tang Yu said coldly. All that just now was naturally just the illusion of the female ghost. In fact, what stood in front of them were just mummified skeletons.

Many people thought that they were almost bewitched by the mummy just now, not only a little creepy, but the sound of fighting suddenly sounded in the cave.

Tang Yu directly took out his Feng Nie and fought with the bones. Don't look at these bones as just a pile of skeletons, but they are very powerful. Their skeletons can be reshaped after they are broken up. Because they have no flesh body, ordinary attacks It can't hurt them at all, everyone can only attack with magic symbols.

But the attack power of the low-level talismans is not great at all, and they just push back the skeletons. It is impossible to kill these skeletons.

Feng Nie in Tang Yu's hand directly chopped a skeleton to pieces, and then watched helplessly as the skeleton quickly recovered on the ground.