Chapter 145 Shooting the Universe Cauldron

Murong Chang glanced at her, and there was a chill in his eyes.

"Enough." Tang Yuanping was very angry that this idiot's daughter was being teased and spent three billion Lingshi to take a picture of a flame flower that was of no use to them. He looked at Tang Yu and Murong Chang fiercely. With one glance, he snorted unhappily.

Murong Jun laughed out loud, with a very happy smile on his face, this was the first time since Murong Chang's accident, he laughed so happily.

As long as Tang Yuanping is unhappy, he is happy.

After the flames were spent, the next auction item was an intermediate boxing book. The auction price of this intermediate boxing book was 500 million spirit stones, which can be said to be very expensive.

Tang Yu looked at Murong Chang and said, "Continue bidding."

Murong Chang asked in surprise, "You want this boxing book?"

Tang Yu sneered, and said coldly in his eyes, "Don't you want to cheat the Tang family again?"

Murong Chang's eyes widened with joy, and he looked at Tang Yu and asked, "She has been fooled by us once, will she be fooled again?"

"You'll know if you try it, and the asking price is not bad." Tang Yu said with a smile.

Murong Chang immediately started bidding. Seeing that Murong Chang had bid, Tang Qiying bit her lips and did not follow the bid. But seeing that Murong Chang had already bid for several rounds, he seemed to really want to take pictures of this exercise. Three billion spiritual stones were cheated by Murong Chang at once, Tang Qiying was very angry inside, thinking that she had to get back the place and cheated Murong Chang too, so she immediately followed suit.

"One and a half billion."

"Ying'er." Tang Yuanping frowned when he saw his daughter's asking price.

"Father, I have to find my way back and make that Murong Chang look good." Tang Qiying said indignantly, "Don't worry, I won't fall into my hands this time."

Only then did Tang Yuanping nod, he believed that Tang Qiying still knew what to do.

"Twenty-eight billion."

Murong Chang yelled, turned his head to look at Tang Yu and asked, "Do you want to continue bidding? He probably won't follow Tang Qiying, right?"

"2.9 billion." Tang Qiying immediately followed up the price.

"Four billion." Tang Yu said.

Murong Chang's eyes widened.

"What are you doing in a daze? Call the price." Tang Yu said angrily.

"Yes, will it fall into our own hands?" Murong Chang didn't want to ask for a price, and suddenly asked for a price of four billion. This is no joke.

"Don't worry, it won't fall into your hands, trust Tang Yu." Xiaobai said confidently.

Tang Yu smiled and nodded, took Xiaobai's hand and said, "Xiaobai understands me best." He turned his head to look at Murong Chang and said, "After bidding, look at Tang Qiying with anger and determination in your eyes. Yes!"

Murong Chang was stunned, thinking that he believed Tang Yu just once, anyway, his current fate is in Tang Yu's hands, and there is nothing he can do if he doesn't believe him, Murong Chang asked, "Four billion."

One billion spiritual stones were added at once, and Tang Qiying really didn't dare to add more. Tang Yuanping also stopped Tang Qiying, "Okay, don't follow the price."