Chapter 191 - 192

Exposing Strength

"Heh!" Tang Yu sneered with disdain, "Cultivating immortals, cultivating demons, cultivating ghosts, there is no difference at all to me. The only difference is the human heart."

After he finished speaking, Feng Nie flew up, sword energy soared to the sky, and the cold air was pressing.

Everyone in black robes went up together, and the battle between the two sides was imminent. Various spiritual power spells emerged one after another on the scene, which was dazzling.

"He actually absorbed and refined the extreme arctic ice essence." Someone said in shock.

"Not only that, but he also has the aura of fireworks on his body."

"It has a spirit body, and also has the extreme arctic ice essence and ground fireworks. If we get these, it will be of great help to our refining."

"But his cultivation base is too high, and all of us may not be his opponent."

"Young master, take out Liuyue and summon the demon." Someone said.

One of the men in black robes took out a jade flute. The jade flute was exquisitely crafted and very beautiful. Under the playing of the black robe, it made a very pleasant flute sound, but the surrounding weather suddenly changed drastically. The clouds were overcast, like a prelude to a storm, the sky was gloomy and terrifying, and even the air became sticky.

Xiaobai circulated the spiritual energy all over his body, and temporarily stabilized his injury. Noticing the changes around him, he stood up and looked at the gloomy sky and asked, "What's going on?"

"Be careful." Tang Yu held Feng Nie tightly, his eyes were cold and stern, and he could feel the ghostly aura around him was very thick and sticky.

Xiaobai stood back to back with him and watched his surroundings vigilantly.

Outside the Valley of Desperation, several masters, demon kings, and ghost masters who worked together to open the barrier of the Valley of Desperation have been stabilizing the barrier with spiritual power. They can only stabilize the barrier for half a month. If everyone can't come out after half a month, Then you can only stay in the Valley of Desperation forever.

Moreover, the enchantment of the Valley of Desperation is extremely unstable, so it is stipulated that only cultivators below the sect can enter, otherwise the higher the cultivation base, if a fight occurs inside, the more powerful heaven and earth spirit treasures are used, which is extremely dangerous. It is possible to destroy the barrier of the Impassable Valley, thereby releasing countless monsters and monsters.

Today is the third day of the opening of the Impassable Valley, and everything is normal, but after a short wait, all the families felt the shaking of the barrier of the Impassable Valley, and began to become unstable.

"what happened?"

"In the Valley of Desperation, someone has used powerful spiritual power."

"It is impossible for everyone to enter the Valley of Desperation. Their cultivation bases are all below the sect and the sect."

"Did you forget someone? He was able to compete with Patriarch Tang before."

"Are you talking about Tang Yu? Even so, his cultivation is only a nine-star sect."

"Then what's going on with this enchantment? Why is it shaking more and more?"

"No, hurry up and increase your spiritual power to stabilize the barrier." Someone shouted loudly.

The crowd immediately sent a large amount of spiritual power to stabilize the increasingly shaky barrier. If the barrier is broken, the consequences are not something they can afford.