Chapter 144 At the Auction

"Hmph!" Tang Yuanping snorted coldly.

Tang Yu patted Murong Chang on the shoulder and said, "It's not too late for a gentleman to take revenge. What's there to be angry about? If you get mad at yourself, others will be happier. Maybe you'll beat gongs and drums and set off firecrackers. Don't worry about it." Come on, hurry in, the auction will start soon."

Murong Chang was taken aback, a smile suddenly appeared on his pale and weak face and he said, "Brother Tang, you, what you said is absolutely right, I shouldn't be angry."

"That's right, people still have more hope of living." Tang Yu said with a smile.

When a group of people entered the auction, Tang Qiying from the Tang family kept looking unhappy, staring at Tang Yu and Xiaobai with vicious malice in her eyes, Tang Yuanping turned his head and said to a disciple he brought with him, "Go, check the two Who is the individual?"

The sudden appearance of two young people at Murong's house, or two unfamiliar faces, is very suspicious.

The conflict between Tang's family and Murong's family at the gate was soon known by the other two families, the Xuanyuan family and the Duan family.

As the most powerful family in the north, the Xuanyuan family has more outstanding members of the younger generation, while the Duan family ranks third among the four northern families, and their strength is not bad. We are fighting openly and secretly.

Patriarch Xuanyuan heard the words and said, "Don't worry about it."

"Patriarch, it looks like the Tang family is going to attack the Murong family."

"Don't worry, the Tang family can't swallow such a big piece of fat from the Murong family." Patriarch Xuanyuan said coldly.

Patriarch Duan nodded when he heard this and said, "Notify Yu'er, let him practice quickly, the north is about to change."

But everyone in the auction house didn't know this, even if they knew it, they didn't mind. The Murong family has become like this now. If they don't meet the opportunity to cheer up, then the whole north can no longer accommodate the Murong family, so the Murong family urgently needs opportunities now.

They couldn't say that they pinned all their hopes on Tang Yu now, but it was almost the same.

The layout of the venue for the auction is not bad, the positions reserved for the four major families are relatively front, and they are all divided into regions, occupying the four directions of east, west, north and south.

Tang Qiying looked at Tang Yu and Xiaobai with hatred and said, "Show them to death, no matter what they shoot, they must be snatched from me."

"Yes, miss." The attendant nodded quickly.

The auction will start soon. Most of the auctions in this world will be auctions of spiritual grasses, medicines and pills, as well as the skins and bones of monsters, defensive magic weapons, cultivation techniques, etc.

Tang Yu wasn't interested in any of this, he just wanted to see the final pill furnace.

But Tang Yu also saw the madness of this world.

Although he was the young master of the Tang family in the last life, his status plummeted in the end because of his aptitude, and he didn't enjoy the glory and wealth that the young master of the Tang family should have. Therefore, it was the first time he saw that a practitioner in this world would be like this crazy.

Lingcao and elixir were quickly robbed, and even a book of middle-level exercises soared from 100 million spirit stones to 500 million spirit stones. Tang Yu was speechless. He had a lot of exercises in his mind. After burning these exercises and putting them up for auction, will he be able to own tens of billions of spiritual stones in an instant?