Chapter 069 Centennial Ginseng

"The Zheng family?" Tang Yu didn't know.

Boss Yang nodded with a smile and said, "Yes, the Zheng family, the Zheng family is considered to be the leader in our medicine industry."

"So is their family very rich?" Tang Yu asked with a smile.

Boss Yang, "..."

Their wealth is also theirs, and it must have nothing to do with you.

The leader of the medicinal materials industry must have many treasures in his family. Tang Yu just thought about it and felt that he should pay homage to the Zheng family.

But right now, it's better to take a photo of the ginseng tree at the auction. It's 500 years old, and it's been a long time.

"However, it's not easy to enter that auction. People without identity and background are generally unable to enter." Boss Yang instructed.

"I see." Tang Yu said, holding Xiaobai in his arms, turned around and walked out. He thought of Jin Zelin. He hadn't seen this kid for almost a month. He happened to meet him and asked him to get an invitation card. Tang Yu immediately called Jin Zelin phone.

Tang Yu's attitude of completely treating Jin Zelin as his younger brother didn't notice anything wrong. Jin Zelin didn't mind, and even felt very happy to be Tang Yu's younger brother. His brother told him that a capable master like Tang Yu , generally do not easily offend.

"Young Master Tang, where are you going next?" Jin Zelin asked.

Tang Yu glanced at the sky and said, "It's noon, let's eat first!"

"Okay, then I'll treat Young Master Tang to dinner." Jin Zelin said.

"Okay." Tang Yu was not polite, playing with Xiaobai's claws. He is extremely short of money now. Although he earns a lot, he also spends a lot, so save as much as you can.

"By the way, have you introduced any good business to me recently?" Tang Yu asked.

"Good business?" Jin Zelin looked puzzled.

Tang Yu touched his chin and nodded, "I'm short of money recently."

His assets are only about 100 million yuan. If he encounters something good again, he won't be able to afford it. Moreover, he doesn't know how much it will cost for this auction of ginseng.

Jin Zelin almost drove the car into the river when he heard the words.

Just kidding, Tang Yu actually said he was short of money!

You got 100 million each from the Jin family and the Zhou family, and then there are millions of dollars in income. All of them add up to more than 200 million in total assets. You actually said that you are short of money.

Jin Zelin was so frightened that he asked tremblingly, "Young Master Tang, you... have you spent all your money?"

"Not yet, but it's almost there." Tang Yu said.

"What did you do?" Jin Zelin was shocked, it's only been a month, is there a month? Just spent 200 million yuan, which is too prodigal.

"I raised a very prodigal thing." Tang Yu said lightly.

Jin Zelin's trembling eyes looked at Xiaobai. Xiaobai nestled in Tang Yu's arms and narrowed his eyes obediently. Tang Yu scratched the soft hair on his neck with an expression of enjoyment.

Jin Zelin, "..."

He really couldn't understand why Xiaobai would spend 200 million.

The car drove all the way to the most luxurious hotel. Jin Zelin wanted to treat guests, so he naturally went to the best hotel, but Tang Yu stopped when he saw a KFC store, "Let's go eat fried chicken."