Chapter 016 Suddenly Relented

Looking at this scene, Tang Yu knew that he must make a quick decision, because his skill is too shallow and his cultivation level is low. Although the spell was drawn with high-grade talisman paper, the writing is still too jerky. If he hadn't added a little spiritual power, This trapped beast array can't trap the powerful wraith at all.

At this moment, Tang Yu, who has no aura in his body, can only use the Black Lotus Heart Fire to kill this wraith. Tang Yu raised his right hand, and a black lotus flower immediately appeared in the palm of his right hand. The lotus heart was burning with flames. This is the Black Lotus Heart Fire , He has just practiced the first level of Black Lotus Heart Fire, but the first level has not yet been fully substantiated, but it is more than enough to burn a resentful spirit who has just transformed into an unstable skill. This is a high-level skill on Tongtian Continent.

Perhaps feeling the danger, the little fox bumped into the barrier that blocked it tirelessly, again and again, tirelessly, as if he was going to die, which made people feel unbearable.

Standing in front of the barrier and watching this scene, Tang Yu really couldn't bear it, but he couldn't let this resentment survive, otherwise, more people would be hurt.

Tang Yu sent the black lotus heart fire in his heart into the formation, and the little fox that was hitting the barrier suddenly stopped. It floated in mid-air at Tang Yu's eye level, facing Tang Yu straight with a pair of empty black heads. , although it has no eyes, Tang Yu can feel that it is looking at him.

Tang Yu suddenly thought of the scene when he saw it for the first time. It was so beautiful. The dark eyes exuded a light blue light, as if obsidian was coated with a faint blue light. It was so beautiful and magnificent. Tang Yu Yu couldn't bear it for a while.

How innocent this little fox is.

It has never harmed anyone, but was turned into a wraith by humans. What can it do to avenge itself?

Tang Yu couldn't bear to kill it like this for a while, he quickly retracted the black lotus heart fire, the flame on the black lotus was extinguished, and the little fox seemed to feel it, it landed from mid-air to the ground without hitting it When the barrier was broken, he looked straight at Tang Yu.

As long as Tang Yu thought of its beautiful black and blue eyes, he couldn't bear it.

It was turned into a wraith by human beings, how innocent it is.

Tang Yu suddenly thought that among the forbidden techniques he had seen in his previous life, there was a forbidden technique that could bring all things back to life. It was a forbidden technique created by a senior in ancient times to save his loved one. The conditions are very strict. The first is that two people share their lives. For example, Tang Yu has a lifespan of one hundred years. If he uses the forbidden technique to save the little fox, one person and one fox can only live for fifty years. The heart blood was fed every day for three years to feed the rescued people with insufficient blood. In addition to these conditions, the forbidden technique is still very bloody, and there is also the danger of backlash. You may be injured by the forbidden technique, not to mention that you will be seriously injured or go crazy, etc. if you fail, it is very terrifying. That senior was killed by the forbidden technique during the process of casting the forbidden technique, so there is no Success, so no one knows whether this forbidden technique will succeed, but it has been listed as a very dangerous forbidden technique.

Tang Yu looked at this dangerous forbidden technique while looking at those forbidden technique formations. At that time, he just read it out of curiosity, and didn't care about it, let alone thought that one day he would want to activate such a dangerous forbidden technique.