Chapter 112 - 113

Master Zhang's disciple's face was even more flushed and ugly.

"Stop arguing, what do you want to do?" Bai Zhan asked with a cold face.

"Break the environment, don't you want to break this illusion?" Tang Yu took out all the things he needed, and began to use a vermilion brush to dip the cinnabar symbols.

He writes like a god, and he completes it in one go, and a magic talisman is completed in an instant.

Zhang Zhenren's eyes widened when he saw it, and he stammered, "This... this is the Five Thunder Talisman."

The five thunder talisman is a high-level talisman, and it is very difficult to draw it. Even Zhang Zhenren is not sure that it can be done in one go, and he can draw it in one stroke. Looking at Tang Yu, he is not human at all!

The high-level talisman was like a blank sheet of paper in his hand. He swiped it a few times and it was completed without any failure. It was amazing.

Not to mention Zhang Zhenren, even the others were stunned when they looked at Tang Yu. No one thought that this unattractive young man would be so powerful. Not only was the speed of the talisman painting a 100% success rate?

"Hey, don't disturb me." Tang Yu glared at Zhang Zhenren with displeasure, because of his interruption, the nib of the lightning-inducing talisman in his hand stopped for a moment, and the drawing was disabled.

Zhang Zhenren immediately shut his mouth obediently like a primary school student.

Everyone stared at Tang Yu's drawing talisman intently. In just half an hour, more than a dozen five-thunder talismans were completed. His eyes were full of admiration.

Tang Yu put away the cinnabar and the vermilion pen after drawing the lightning-inducing talisman, and then looked at Zhang Zhenren and said, "Since you don't know how to set up an formation, then follow my instructions, is it okay?"

"No problem." Zhang Zhenren had a very excited expression on his face, and the folds on his face almost turned into a flower, but he was excited, "Tang Daoyou, you, you can also spread the world's five thunders and gossip formations?"

"Won't you ask me why I drew this thunder-attracting talisman?" Tang Yu said angrily.

After being bullied, Zhang Zhenren was not angry anymore, but the smile on his face became even more excited, and he kept nodding, "Yes, yes."

Tang Yu glanced at the soldiers who were all in disguise behind him, thought for a while, then took out a stack of heart talismans, walked up to one of the soldiers and said, "This is the heart talisman, which is attached to the chest and heart. It can save your life at critical moments."

Tang Yu has an inexplicable affection for Brother Bing. These people represent justice. They are obviously ordinary human beings, but they can selflessly dedicate themselves to the country. They are full of positive energy, which makes Tang Yu feel good. So in order to reduce Tang Yu gave away the talisman for free because of Brother Bing's casualties.

The soldier was taken aback for a moment, took the talisman from Tang Yu and immediately saluted Tang Yu, "Thank you very much."

Every time these special forces perform such special missions, most of them are close to death, and few people will take care of them, so Tang Yu's move immediately won the favor of the soldiers, and everyone gave him a military salute, thank you His gift.

"How do we arrange it next?" Zhenren Zhang said excitedly.

Tang Yu said lightly, "Qian is a horse, Kun is a cow, Zhen is a dragon, Xun is a chicken, Kan is a hog, Li is a pheasant, Gen is a dog, and Dui is a sheep." He looked at everyone and said, "Xiaobai, Mo Yun, Mu Qing, Bai Zhan, old man Zhang, and you, you, you..." Tang Yu pointed to these people and said, "Quickly stand in the position I just said."