Chapter 101 + Link

Chapter 101 The Villa Ghost

Next, Tang Yu also added a drop of spiritual juice to the water, and then used it to irrigate the medicinal materials. He put away the remaining spiritual juice for later use.

This spiritual juice is too little, every drop will be lost, and he is not willing to use it.

And the female ghost outside was very depressed. Last night she clearly felt that a stranger had entered the villa. She was going to come down in the middle of the night to scare people. Why is the room empty and there are no human shadows at all?

The next day the female ghost went upstairs again. Tang Yu and Xiaobai came out of the space and drank the water mixed with spirit juice. Tang Yu was full of energy and not tired at all. The mob went to the supermarket as a reward for their labor of helping him last night.

Xiaobai disguised himself as a palm-sized kitten, Xiaocan disguised himself as a white radish doll and was hung on Tang Yu's waist, and as for the mob, he turned into a transparent water ball and was sat under Xiaocan's buttocks.

It is worth mentioning that since eating the snacks in this world, the mob has stopped eating humans and messy things. What he and Xiaocan like to eat most are all kinds of snacks, potato chips, Spicy strips, etc.

In the supermarket, Tang Yu packed a cart full of the snacks that the three pets liked, and they were much taller. The three pets were so happy that they almost danced in place.

"Okay, I've finished buying for you, let's go buy meat next." Tang Yu said, and the three little pets jumped up happily.

"Pay attention to camouflage." Tang Yu said angrily, "If you are discovered by humans, you will be taken to slice and study."

The little ginseng and the mob immediately hung around Tang Yu's waist like zombies, motionless like a small keychain.

"Wow, his key chain is so exquisite and beautiful." A female voice came over.

Tang Yu was about to leave when he was stopped by a man and a woman.

The man's appearance is quite handsome, but the end of his eyes is a little bit raised, adding a bit of fierceness to the face, the woman is considered a big beauty, dressed coolly, with only a piece of cloth simply surrounding the front, very eye-catching.

Tang Yu looked up at the two of them. The man looked a little older than Tang Yu by two or three years. At this moment, he pointed at the keychain on Tang Yu's waist with a proud face and said, "Sell me your keychain. Double the price."

"Not for sale." Tang Yu replied coldly.

The man's eyes widened and he said, "I'll give you 10,000 yuan."

"The 10,000 yuan should be reserved for you to buy a pig's brain to supplement your brain." Tang Yu left directly, sarcastically.

The boy glared at Tang Yu angrily, and the girl glared at Tang Yu angrily, "You really don't know what's good."

Tang Yu was too lazy to talk to these superb duo, and went to the butcher section to buy a lot of meat, such as tenderloin, pork belly, ribs, etc., which couldn't fit in one trolley, so he pushed two trolleys by himself. It was snacks, one was full of meat, and Xiao Bai stood on his shoulders, attracting customers in the supermarket to stop and watch.

Tang Yu didn't care about the eyes of these people and went directly to check out, and then went out with four full bags. It happened that a man and a woman were standing outside the supermarket door watching Tang Yu carry so many bags. The man snorted coldly. With a stinky face, he watched Tang Yu take a taxi and said angrily, "I'm so poor that I can't even afford a car."