Chapter 217 - 218

Tang Family Event

After returning to the inn, Tang Yu pushed open the door, because he didn't expect the scene inside, so Tang Yu stood at the door a little stunned.

Xiaobai was also looking at him, obviously looking like he just took a bath, his long black hair was wet like silk, he was stepping on the soft carpet with bare feet, wearing snow-white silk trousers, elegant and elegant. The slender legs stick to the sticky legs due to the wetness, making the silk trousers appear translucent, giving people a wet body, he looked at him with a smile, and then naked Feet slowly walked towards Tang Yu, the snow-white neck was set against the wet long black hair, and the fair skin was still moist, shining crystal luster against the candlelight, which was very attractive.

Tang Yu looked at it stupidly.

Xiaobai raised his eyebrows with a smile, and pouted his lips slightly. His lips were red and his teeth were white, delicate and charming. There was also a slight blush on his delicate and beautiful cheeks. Very soft and sexy.

Tang Yu watched, swallowed a mouthful of saliva unconsciously, stared blankly at the beautiful scenery in front of him, only felt that such a little white would capture his whole heart, even if it was for him to go to the knife The sea of ​​fire under the mountain is definitely worth it.

There is a flickering light in Xiaobai's slender fox eyes, shining brightly, so beautiful and attractive.

Tang Yu only felt that Xiaobai at this moment exuded a charming aura from his whole body, even his hair.

As expected of a vixen, she is really soft and enchanting all over her body.

"Tang Yu, are you back?" Jin Weixuan's voice came from behind, and Tang Yu immediately entered and closed the door with quick eyes and hands. He moved quickly and in one go, and shut Jin Weixuan out of the door, even the door almost hit Jin Weixuan's face superior.

Jin Weixuan, "..."

He can't be so annoying!

In the room, Xiaobai looked at Tang Yu's actions, raised his eyebrows and smiled, the smile in his eyes and face became more obvious, revealing sweet happiness.

Tang Yu walked forward and unconsciously swallowed his saliva and widened his eyes and said, "Xiaobai, you..."

"How is it? Surprised?" Xiaobai asked with a smile.

Tang Yu, "..."

Is this... a surprise?

It was really a surprise!

"You..." Tang Yu's eyes widened, and he said in disbelief, "Why, how come?"

It's not that Xiaobai has never seen pictures of beautiful men out of the bath before, but there has never been a time when his heart beats faster and his blood spurts like today, it is really too sexy.

"Why not?" Xiaobai raised his eyebrows and asked back, looked at Tang Yu with a smile and said with pouted lips, "Are those women only allowed to seduce you, and I can't do it?"

Tang Yu, "..."

Tang Yu only felt that his heart was captured in an instant, and he quickly hugged Xiaobai. The soft and fragrant Xiaobai almost turned him into a wolf. Tang Yu said quickly, "You don't need to seduce me, just look When it comes to you, I can't hold it anymore..."

Xiaobai's cheeks were flushed, she blinked her beautiful fox eyes and pouted her bright lips and said, "But I'm still jealous, I know you're not interested in those women, but watching them seduce you in front of me, I'm so jealous." Still be unhappy, Tang Yu, I want them all to know that you belong to me, and only to me."