Chapter 075 Ripe Fruit

"You just fell off the roots. If it's still not enough, I can only cut off your arms and legs." Tang Yu said lightly.

The little ginseng shook in fright, and without hesitation, all the roots on its body fell off, and Tang Yu fed them to Goldfinger.

The aura in the room suddenly flourished, as rich as ink that could not be melted, and the refreshing fragrance cleared the mind and eyesight after a sip, and refreshed the mind. Tang Yu looked at Goldfinger in surprise. The five spiritual fruits on Goldfinger had already grown Dazuo is about the size of an adult's fist, not only that, but the cyan pattern at the bottom has also turned red. It can be said that each spiritual fruit exudes a strong spiritual fragrance, and all of them are crystal clear and bright in color, which is simply very beautiful.

Tang Yu, Xiaobai and Little Ginseng all stared closely at the spiritual fruit on the golden finger. The spiritual fruit fell off automatically when it matured. There was only a soft sound, and a spiritual fruit fell. Tang Yu quickly caught it, and then The remaining four spirit fruits fell one after another. Tang Yu caught them all and held them in his hand for a look. This spirit fruit was beautiful and pleasing, and it weighed as much as an apple. It was driving Tang Yu to eat it.

Xiaobai and little ginseng stared at the spiritual fruit in Tang Yu's hand even more, without blinking. The greed in their eyes was obvious. If Tang Yu hadn't been intimidating, Xiaobai and little ginseng would have pounced on it.

Tang Yu put the five spirit fruits on the table and turned to look at Goldfinger. After all the spirit fruits on Goldfinger fell off, there was no change, and they were still full of vitality. Tang Yu put away Goldfinger and turned to look at the five spirit fruits. A spiritual fruit.

Xiaobai and Little Ginseng stared at the five spirit fruits and couldn't help swallowing, and facing Little Ginseng, Xiaobai's eyes were obviously hostile, staring at Little Ginseng covetously, as if Little Ginseng dared to pounce on him, he Will give it a paw without hesitation.

Tang Yu watched as he picked up one of the spirit fruits and gave one to Xiaobai, and then put away the three spirit fruits. The little ginseng stared at Tang Yu with a pair of round eyes, and Tang Yu smiled faintly, "No your."

The little ginseng immediately bit his arm in aggrieved way and said, "I also contributed."

"It would be nice if I could keep you alive, otherwise you might be dedicated to me now." Tang Yu said, still wanting to share his spiritual fruit, but there is no way.

The little ginseng felt aggrieved immediately, shrunk pitifully to the corner of the wall and gnawed on its own fingers, jumped onto a big white transparent leather ball and was taken aback, the big leather ball looked at it with even more pitiful eyes. Little ginseng, little ginseng jumped up quickly.

This transparent ball is the water monster with a human face. Tang Yu used it as a toy for Xiaobai. Xiaobai didn't kill it, but kicked it around the house every day when he was bored to kill the boring time.

Tang Yu gave the spirit fruit to Xiaobai and said, "Eat it, and see what changes you have after eating it."

Xiaobai immediately picked up the spirit fruit with two claws, and his saliva was about to flow out. Tang Yu took a bite first, and the mouth was full of sweet juice. After taking a bite, Tang Yu couldn't bear it anymore, and finished eating a spirit fruit in threes and fives. Xiaobai was almost the same as him, and both of them couldn't help the strong and sweet taste. The speed is fast.

And the water monster with a small ginseng on top of its head crouched in the corner, drooling, watching Tang Yu and Xiaobai eat the spirit fruit, and the saliva dripped all over the floor.