Chapter 149 Selling Marrow Washing Pill

Murong's family!

After the two returned to the room, Xiao Bai asked curiously, "Can you really change a person's aptitude?"

"How is it possible?" Tang Yu shook his head and said, "A person's aptitude cannot be changed. If it can be easily changed, wouldn't many practitioners be the pride of heaven?"

"Then you still say you can change the aptitude of those people?" Xiaobai's eyes widened.

"It's not a change, I just help them re-wash their meridians." Tang Yu said with a smile, "Cultivators in this world must first wash their meridians if they want to practice..." You must know that in his previous life, he couldn't stand the washing. The pain in the meridians makes it impossible to practice. The scripture pool on Tongtian Continent is made of many precious spiritual herbs. Xisui Pill." Tang Yu took out the previously refined Xisui Pill from the space and said, "Do you still remember the effect of the first time we took the Spirit Fruit?"

At that time, a lot of black mucus was discharged from the two of them, which was very foul-smelling, which was the effect of marrow washing.

Of course, Tang Yu was reluctant to take out the spirit fruit, but he could add a drop of spirit juice into it when refining the elixir. The spirit juice combined with the spirit grass will have the effect of washing the marrow, although the effect of eating the spirit fruit is not as good , but the effect is very gentle, not as overbearing and terrifying as the effect of menstrual washing liquid. The cultivator only needs to eat the marrow washing pill, and most of the meridians can be washed again, and the cultivation will naturally be much smoother. This is the same as changing a person. Naturally, there is no difference in qualifications.

Xiaobai looked at Tang Yu speechlessly. He thought that Tang Yu could really change a person's qualifications, and it turned out to be the reason.

However, he also admired Tang Yu very much. Tang Yu seemed to be extremely talented in alchemy. Those spirit herbs were quickly refined into spirit pills in his hands. I don't know how he matched them. Bai couldn't understand anyway.

"Then what do you want from the Murong family now?" Xiaobai asked curiously. He felt that if Tang Yu didn't think of the benefits, he would definitely not take the initiative to help the Murong family.

"The one who knows me is Xiaobai." Tang Yu happily leaned over and kissed Xiaobai's side cheek and said with a smile, "Lingshi, a lot of Lingshi."

"Why do you want so many spirit stones?" Xiao Bai asked puzzledly.

"Let Goldfinger absorb it." Tang Yu said, "For a good thing like Lingguo that has no side effects, the more the better, and the spiritstone is rich in spiritual energy. For Goldfinger, it is better than absorbing those spiritual herbs It’s much faster, that’s why I need to earn a lot of spirit stones. Look at Murong Chang. Last time at the auction, tens of billions of spirit stones were taken out without blinking. He must still have savings , I want him to take it all out." Tang Yu looked greedy, and he was very happy when he thought that the golden finger would bloom and bear fruit again, and a large number of spiritual fruits would be bred.

For good things without side effects, the more the better.

Xiaobai was speechless enough, looking at Tang Yu's happy eyes, he said, "But you can't just catch a sheep when you pluck the wool, or you will pluck up the Murong family soon?"

Tang Yu rubbed his chin and nodded, "That's right, let's change another family. I think the Xuanyuan family is very good. As the largest family and power in the north, they must have more spirit stones than the Murong family. .”

noob,"……"

"By the way, come here and have a taste." Tang Yu said as he took out a pot of wine from the space. This was the spirit wine he had brewed with spirit fruits and some extremely precious medicinal herbs before, and it had been put in the space for so many days. , Neither of them had tasted it yet, Tang Yu thought it was almost time, "Let's try it, the taste should be good."