Chapter 102 Yin Evil Forbidden Art

Looking at the picture of them eating and smelling the fragrance floating in the air, the female ghost couldn't help swallowing her saliva. She couldn't help but said, "Can you give me something to eat? I've been here for more than ten years Haven't eaten anything."

"This is human food. You are a ghost, so you can't eat it." Tang Yu said.

"You can burn it to me." The female ghost said immediately.

Tang Yu, "..."

"Master, please give me something to eat. I have been dead for more than ten years. I have never been worshiped by anyone, and I don't know if I am hungry. I have been a little bit out of mana recently, and often fainted..." the female ghost said pitifully.

Tang Yu, "..."

"You're a ghost, you don't get sick, and you don't feel hungry, how could you faint?" Tang Yu felt that the excuses made by the female ghost were really clumsy.

"Really, I won't lie to you. In the past two years, I feel that my physical strength is getting weaker and weaker. Sometimes I faint for several days. I think it may be because I haven't eaten for more than ten years. It's related." The female ghost said with sincere eyes, and it didn't look like she was lying.

Tang Yu twitched the corners of his mouth, and glanced at the clothes on the female ghost. The clothes were torn to pieces by Xiaobai, barely covering the important parts. Although Tang Yu didn't like women, he didn't like a female ghost who was so close to her. The old man swayed in front of him, nodded and asked, "I can burn it for you, what's your name?"

"Tang Wei." The female ghost said immediately.

"And your clothes, go change." Tang Yu said.

"All my clothes were in the bedroom on the second floor. Unfortunately, no one burned them for me. I was wearing this clothes when I died, so I can only keep wearing these clothes." At this time, the female ghost also found that her clothes were rotten. Yes, I quickly pulled it with my hands.

Tang Yu had no choice but to stand up and say, "I'll go to the second floor and burn some bodies for you."

"Okay." Tang Wei's eyes lit up, she nodded happily and said hastily, "The first room at the corner of the stairs, there is a door behind my bedroom for the cloakroom, just open it."

I just moved in yesterday, and Tang Yu hasn't checked on the second floor yet. There are many rooms on the second floor. When the stairs turned, the door of the first room was opened. It should be Tang Wei's room. Tang Yu walked in and had to Said, Tang Wei also enjoys it very much. The decoration on the second floor is very luxurious. Tang Yu saw the door Tang Wei said, walked over and turned the handle, and it opened with a push.

Tang Wei's eyes widened instantly, "You...you can really open it?"

"What's wrong?" Tang Yu turned to look at Tang Wei and asked in doubt.

"Is it really because I'm a ghost and you are a human?" Tang Wei Zou Zou explained, frowning, "Since I became a ghost, I have wanted to enter this cloakroom countless times in the past ten years, but I don't I don’t know why, but I just can’t get in, this door seems to have a powerful force, I can’t open it at all, even through the wall, but I can open the door and walk in other rooms.”

Tang Wei looked at Tang Yu eagerly.

Tang Yu frowned when he heard the words, turned on the light, and was stunned by the layout of the room.

The room is full of yellow paper spells, and the surrounding walls are full of stickers. Even yellow streamers hang down from the ceiling. The streamers are covered with dense spells, and there is also a huge array drawn on the ground. Then prevent a coffin, this coffin is a crystal coffin, only from the outside you can see that the person inside is well preserved, it is Tang Wei's body.