Chapter 203 - 204

Walk Together

Tang Yu, "..."

Tang Yu's forehead was full of black lines, "Why do you want so much spirit wine?"

"Drink!" Jin Weixuan said excitedly, "You don't know, since I drank the spirit wine you brewed, I can't drink any other spirit wine." And in order to avoid not being able to buy it in the future, I naturally want more wine now. Buy some as well.

Tang Yu twitched the corner of his mouth and said, "I don't have ten thousand pots, I'll give you one thousand pots!"

Do you think his spiritual wine is wholesale?

A thousand pots will do, it's better than nothing.

The two exchanged spirit stones with one hand and spirit wine with the other, and they quickly made a deal.

Xiaobai ate the meat, drank a few sips of spirit wine, and then fell asleep in Tang Yu's arms again. Tang Yu looked at her with a gentle look in her phoenix eyes.

Jin Weixuan saw it, and said with a puzzled face, "I'm really curious, what does it feel like to like someone?"

Hearing this, Tang Yu glanced in the direction of the carriage. Although the people inside did not show up, he had heard the soft voice of a woman whispering inside before.

"Don't look, they are all my concubines, not people I like." Jin Weixuan quickly explained.

In this world, it is normal for a man to have three wives and four concubines. Tang Yu is not surprised that Jin Weixuan has concubines. After all, he is the young master of the demon clan. He is twenty-five or six years old, and it is not normal for him to have no women around him.

"You'll know when you have someone you like in the future." Tang Yu said.

Jin Weixuan shook his head when he heard the words, "I won't have someone I like. I am a romantic person, so I don't like hanging on a tree."

Hearing this, Tang Yu smiled and said nothing, thinking that it's not too early to set the flag, what if he really likes someone by then, what should he do if he gets slapped in the face?

"By the way, where's your servant? Why didn't he come out with you?" Jin Weixuan thought of the food box he brought back last time, and he still missed the pastry in the food box. It was really delicious.

"Are you asking about Xiao Ban?" Tang Yu said, "I left him in Central City to watch the house."

"Oh." Jin Weixuan was a little disappointed, it seemed that he would not be able to eat such delicious pastries for the time being.

"What are you doing here? Where are you going?" Jin Weixuan asked.

Tang Yu said, "I want to go to Snake City. It is rumored that there are things I need."

Snake City, in the territory of the demons, is under the rule of the demons, but the lord of the Snake City will not be obedient easily. I heard that the lord of the Snake City is a tenth-level azure demon python with a very strong cultivation, that is, Because of the bloodline now, it is impossible to break through.

The azure demon python does not have the blood of the hydra, and the hydra is an ancient beast, so the cultivation base of the azure demon python can only be cultivated to the tenth level.