Chapter 025 Feast On

Tang Yu rubbed his nose and had to persuade, "Okay, okay, there are not so many demands, come here if you want to eat, let's make a clear distinction, how about you eating yours and I eating mine without interfering with each other?"

As Tang Yu spoke, he began to divide the dishes on the table into two portions. He put one on his side, and the little fox's side. The lines in the middle were clearly divided.

Jin Zelin looked at this scene in embarrassment and held back a smile and said, "Master, it's a beast, it can't understand human language."

Is it really a master? Why do you feel that your brain is so abnormal?

"Woo..."

Unexpectedly, as soon as the words of Jin Zelin fell, the little fox immediately aimed at Jin Zelin with an attacking posture, and the hair all over his body burst, his eyes were full of hostility and sharp, as if ready to pounce on him at any time paw.

Jin Zelin backed away in fright, this little fox is too scary!

"Look, who said it can't understand human language? It's not happy anymore." Tang Yu said with a smile.

Jin Zelin scratched his scalp in embarrassment, carefully looked at the little fox, thinking that a beast would be too scary.

"Okay." Tang Yu said to the little fox after dividing each game.

Jin Zelin drooled quietly, and couldn't help asking, "Master, can I..."

"No." Tang Yu glanced at him and said lightly.

The little fox jumped from the sofa to the chair, and then jumped from the chair to the dining table. Although it came over, it was still full of vigilance, and looked at Tang Yu with two black and blue eyes, and found that There was no hostility in his body, and he bared his teeth at Jin Zelin as a warning, and a threatening voice came out of his throat, Jin Zelin was so frightened that he backed back again and again, wanting to cry without tears.

It's okay to be disgusted by Tang Yu, but Tang Yu is a human being anyway, and now he is not even as good as a beast, and he is not even qualified to eat at the table, how pitiful it is!

After scaring Jin Zelin away, the little fox began to feast. It seemed that it was also very hungry. It plunged into the plate to eat, and its mouth was full of oil. The white hair at the corner of its mouth was stained with oily soup. Tang Yu saw It finally ate it, so it started to gorge itself on it, completely forgetting about Jin Zelin.

Only Jin Zelin was standing not far away as an air, watching one person and one fox eating delicious food, and there was a gurgling sound in his stomach. If he had known that he would have eaten lunch, he would have come here.

After Tang Yu finally had enough to eat and drink, he saw that the little fox was still eating. He was taken aback. As soon as he stretched out his hand, the little fox's sharp claw greeted him. Tang Yu quickly closed his hand and was almost greeted by the sharp claw , the little fox stared at him vigilantly and bared his teeth threateningly.

Tang Yu said helplessly, "Are you eating too much? You'll be in trouble if you're full."

The little fox stared at Tang Yu for a while, and realized that Tang Yu wasn't here to grab its food, so he lowered his head and continued eating, ignoring Tang Yu's concern.

Tang Yu touched his nose helplessly and saw that most of the plates in front of the little fox were bare, only those side dishes such as onions and carrots were picked out, thinking that this is really a picky eater, but suddenly he Thinking that animals can't eat too salty and strong food, or the hair will fall off, Tang Yu couldn't help laughing at the thought of such a beautiful silver-white hair suddenly falling off, revealing the tender meat inside, and hurriedly He reminded, "I seem to have forgotten, you animals shouldn't be able to eat such heavy-tasting food, right? What if they lose their hair in the future?"

The little fox's feasting stopped suddenly. There was no hostility in the blue-black eyes, but only glaring at Tang Yu cutely. The whole fox froze.

Tang Yu held back his smile, so as not to make the little fox feel that he was laughing at it, and quickly comforted him, "It's okay, it's okay to eat it once in a while, it shouldn't be a problem."

However, the little fox didn't eat any more. Instead, his beautiful eyes stared at the meat he hadn't finished eating. There was strong reluctance in his eyes, and he jumped off the chair with his head deaf and stepping on the corner of the table. He jumped onto the sofa and shrunk himself into a small white ball, and licked the grease-stained hair around his mouth with a look of lovelessness.

Tang Yu looked at it and felt that this little fox was really going to become a genius, but it was too cute, haha.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com