Chapter 036

When Tang Yu came out with a cart full of food to check out, Zhang Liang was still guarding the cashier. He looked at Tang Yu's cart of food, fruits and vegetables, a large amount of meat, and a lot of snacks and drinks. In small carts, blankets are piled high up on a hill and the pet cat was held in his arms with his left hand. Zhang Liang couldn't help but say, "Why do you buy so much at once? It's not the end of the world and you need to stockpile food. Why do you buy so much?Send it back?"

Tang Yu was also worried for a while. He knew that he should have bought a car first.

After checking out, he spent thousands of dollars all of a sudden. Zhang Liang saw Tang Yu and took out a card without blinking his eyes. It's really rare to be willing to spend thousands of dollars all of a sudden.

"By the way, Tang Yu, our class has a graduation party. Just three days later, everyone has not been able to contact you, so they didn't tell you. I will send the address to your mobile phone later." Zhang Liang said.

Tang Yu didn't want to go to some party to delay his time, he remembered that the original owner didn't seem to have much contact with those classmates in the class, right?

But before Tang Yu could refuse, Zhang Liang immediately rolled his eyes at him and said with an ambiguous smile, "Li Feiya is here too, do you want to take advantage of that day to confess your love to Li Feiya? Although the confession will definitely fail, but anyway You have confessed, worked hard, and you won’t regret it in the future, right?”

Tang Yu, "..."

Li Feiya?

He thought for a while, and dug out this girl from the original owner's memory. She was the school beauty of their school, the type of Bai Fumei, while Tang Yu was a joke. A joke like the school beauty naturally became the school girl in their class. Talking, who doesn't mock him?

If the toad wants to eat swan meat, why don't he make it himself without urinating?

The corner of Tang Yu's mouth curled into a playful smile, and he nodded in agreement, "Okay."

Taking this opportunity, he happened to bid farewell to the past of the original owner. From now on, he was Tang Yu, and he was no longer the original owner.

Zhang Liang thought that Tang Yu really agreed to confess to Li Feiya that day, and his eyes suddenly revealed the meaning of watching a joke.

Tang Yu didn't pay attention to him either. Looking at the bags of food, he was holding a little fox in his arms. It was obviously impossible to walk back with these things, but now there were no taxis outside. Tang Yu took After thinking about it, I tried to find out Jin Zelin's number and dialed it. Before Jin Zelin asked for his mobile phone number, he thought that the two of them would never meet again, but they did not expect to get in touch so soon.

The phone was connected quickly, and there was a magic voice coming from the other end. As soon as I heard it, I knew that Jin Zelin must be in some kind of KTV or bar.

"Jin Zelin." Tang Yu called out.

"Master Tang..." Jin Zelin's voice was also full of joy, and he quickly found a quiet place. The magic sound disappeared immediately, and he said happily, "Master Tang, why do you have time to call me?"

"I have something to do with you," Tang Yu said.

"What's the matter? Tell me, I'll definitely get it done for you." Jin Zelin said proudly.

"Come and pick me up, please. I'll send the address to your phone." Tang Yu wasn't embarrassed at all, since Jin Zelin didn't sleep anyway, so he hung up after speaking.

On the contrary, Jin Zelin was very happy. Ever since Tang Yu subdued their family's evil spirits, his parents' health had gradually improved. His brother had told him a long time ago that he must have a good relationship with Tang Yu. Naturally, Jin Zelin also wanted to be with Tang Yu. Tang Yu established a good relationship, but his usual friends are a group of friends, and they meet every day to dance in the bar, etc. Tang Yu will definitely not come, and Jin Zelin is too embarrassed to call him. I didn't expect Tang Yu to contact him so soon, so Jin Zelin hurriedly drove to the car.

More than ten minutes later, a super cool and expensive sports car stopped at the entrance of the supermarket. Jin Zelin got out of the car and looked at Tang Yu who was standing at the door with a cheerful face. Hurry up and get in the car, wait in a hurry, right?"

"It's okay." Tang Yu glanced at the time, more than ten minutes, not too long.

Jin Zelin stepped forward to pick up all the things Tang Yu bought in the car, and opened the car door for Tang Yu himself, with a flattering smile on his face all the time.

Zhang Liang stared at all this in astonishment. He was stunned and wondered when did Tang Yu meet such a rich young man?

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com