Chapter 053 Teenage Prodigy

We must know that not all people in the metaphysics world can draw talismans. If there is no talent for drawing talismans, no matter how profound the master is, he will not be able to draw them successfully.

Tang Yu's talent for drawing talismans is still great, otherwise it would not be so easy for him to draw talismans. Although he has been drawing talismans with perseverance for the past five days, it took only five days to successfully draw the seven evil talismans. Knowing that, the jaws still drop to the floor in shock.

Tang Yu looked at the Qisha Talisman, which was full of aura and locked by a spell. The edge of this Qisha Talisman was black with fierceness. Just feeling the fierceness made people shudder. Using the Qisha Talisman can not only deter and suppress evil spirits, but also Summoning evil spirits, but this method is extremely dangerous. If the person who summons evil spirits is not strong enough to drive the evil spirits, he will be killed by the evil spirits. Tang Yu doesn't like to use such a dangerous seven evil talisman.

"Woooo..."

At the moment when the Qisha Talisman was successful, Xiaobai felt the fierceness of the Qisha Talisman, and immediately walked back and forth in the room uneasy, looking at Tang Yu from time to time. When Tang Yu picked up the Qisha Talisman, Xiaobai's silvery white hair exploded all of a sudden, his tail was raised high, his forelimbs and head were slightly lowered, and he grinned in an attacking gesture. He made a warning and threatening sound from his throat, and his eyes were fierce. Staring at the Seven Shaman Talisman in Tang Yu's hand.

Xiaobai was originally a ferocious beast, and the ferocity in the Seven Evil Talisman made him very uneasy.

Seeing this, Tang Yu directly put the Qisha Talisman into the space.

Xiaobai couldn't feel the power and fierceness of the Seven Shaman Talisman, so he gradually calmed down.

Tang Yu breathed a sigh of relief, the painting was finally successful, and then he could rest.

After successfully painting the Seven Shaman Talisman, the first thing Tang Yu did was to take a good bath, otherwise he would definitely be mistaken for a beggar when he went out like this, he was too sloppy, and then he tidied up the bedroom Once again, Xiaobai has been sleeping on the sofa in dislike these days, and no longer sleeps with him in the bedroom. Later, Tang Yu took Xiaobai to the supermarket and bought a lot of tender tenderloin and ribs. After cooking a big meal to compensate Xiaobai, Xiaobai was happy to let him hug her, otherwise Xiaobai would be angry with him and would not let him strove or hug her.

After coaxing Xiaobai, Tang Yu fell asleep beautifully, and his whole face was radiant. Then he practiced for a few days to keep the spiritual energy in his body full. Tang Yu was troubled by not breaking through.

At this moment, Tang Yu received a call from old man Gu.

"Xiao Tang, are you free now?"

"have."

"Then come over here. Last time, didn't you say that you wanted to go down to the tomb with the archaeological team? This time, the leading master of metaphysics who is in charge of following the archaeological team down to the tomb happens to be with me. How about you come and talk?"

"Okay, I'll go over now." After finishing speaking, Tang Yu hung up the phone, changed his clothes before going out the door.

Xiaobai was sleeping on the head of the bed. Sensing that Tang Yu wanted to go out, he immediately opened his eyes and followed.