Chapter 022 Draw an Array to Save the Fox

At this moment, Father Jin walked down accompanied by Master Bai. Master Bai had a serious face, and his brows furrowed deeply. Father Jin's expression was also very ugly. thing? isn't it?"

Jin's father nodded with an ugly face, and Jin's mother's face turned pale all of a sudden. Jin Zelin was still dubious about Tang Yu's words at first, but now seeing the serious faces of several people, he immediately understood There was really a ghost in their house, Jin Zelin couldn't sit still suddenly, he always felt the wind whistling in broad daylight, and goose bumps all over his body.

"Master Bai, look..." Father Jin looked at Master Bai with an extremely ugly face and said, "I still hope that Master Bai can help."

"Of course it should." Master Bai nodded and stroked his beard and said, "I will come to cast a spell at three quarters tonight, and I will definitely help the benefactor Jin expel this ghost."

"Then thank you very much, Master Bai." Father Jin immediately expressed his gratitude.

Mother Jin also heaved a sigh of relief.

At this moment, Master Bai saw the disease-repelling talisman on Mother of Gold's hand, and asked, "This is it?"

"This is what Ozawa just gave me, saying it is a disease-dispelling talisman." Jin Mu looked at Jin Zelin.

Jin Zelin nodded repeatedly and said, "I bought it from a master."

"You must have been deceived, you idiot. Which master in Yanjing City can have a more prosperous reputation than Master Bai?" Father Jin immediately cursed at this playboy son.

Jin Zelin pouted.

Master Bai said, "Can I have a look?"

Mother Jin quickly handed it over.

Master Bai took it and looked at it in his hand, and immediately felt the thick and super strong spiritual power inside. His expression changed immediately and he looked at Jin Zelin and asked, "Where did you meet this master?"

"At my hotel." Jin Zelin thought something was wrong, did he really get tricked?

But what Tang Yu said was also very accurate, there was clearly a ghost in their family.

"Can you introduce this master for me?" Master Bai said with surprise and nervousness on his face, "This master's skill is too profound. There is such a surge of skill in a talisman. It is definitely a master of Taoism." A very profound master." He had never heard of such a master, so he naturally wanted to meet him

Jin Zelin, "..."

Oh my god, is Tang Yu really a master?

So young master?

The golden father and the golden mother also looked at their son immediately, and Jin Zelin could only say, "Okay."

So, the group immediately went to Jin's Hotel by car. For a master who could make Master Bai excited, Father Jin and Mother Jin also wanted to meet this master.

Jin Zelin twitched the corner of his mouth helplessly and thought, don't be surprised if you see him later.

Then a group of people arrived, but they were told by the front desk of the hotel that Tang Yu had called to inform him that they were not allowed to disturb him for the last half month. After knowing that Tang Yu was a master, no one dared to disturb him hastily. After all, these masters Everyone has a temper, and a few people can only return disappointed.

Ten days later, Tang Yu opened his eyes, with a faint joy on his face. After half a month of hard work, he can be considered to have recovered all his spiritual power, but this will not work. The increase in cultivation base is too slow, and the recovery of spiritual power It will take ten and a half months, and it will be used up in one fight. It's too fucked up. It seems that he still needs to find a way to practice quickly.