Chapter 079

"My Xiaobai is only worth five million?" Tang Yu twitched his lips with dissatisfaction, "You know my Xiaobai's appearance fee is more expensive than mine, is he only worth five million? Are you too picky? A little? Look at your handsome appearance at such a young age, it turns out that you are an iron cock, so tenacious."

Fu Muqing, "..."

Fu Muqing, who had never been scolded like this since she was a child, was speechless. She silently looked at Tang Yu with a calm face and said, "I just need Xiaobai to help me convey a word. Five million is already a lot." He didn't say 500,000, but it was because of your face, saving you from talking about insulting you.

"First of all, you must not be able to convey this sentence. Secondly, since you are asking for others, you must have an attitude of asking for others. If I disagree with five million, it represents Xiaobai's attitude." Tang Yu said slowly, "My Xiaobai's starting fee is a count." He stretched out a finger.

Fu Muqing, "..."

Fu Muqing was so angry that she really wanted to yell, did you fall into Qian's eyes?

But now that he is asking for help from others, he has no choice but to soften his posture and say, "Okay, okay, ten million is ten million, so do you want to come with me now?"

"Not yet, let's wait another ten days or so, because I will earn another 50 million in these ten days or so. Wouldn't it be a loss for me to go to the Imperial Capital with you now?" Tang Yu said with a smile.

Fu Muqing, "..."

Do you really think that money is easy to earn when the wind blows it?

"Okay, then I'll wait for you for ten days. This is my phone number. If you go to Dijing, call me this number." Fu Muqing gave Tang Yu a phone number, and Tang Yu put it away.

After everyone left, Tang Yu held Xiaobai in a good mood, kissed his head and said with a smile, "Xiaobai, you are starting to make money now, that's great, our family will be better and better with our efforts. The better, unlike some things, only know how to eat, don't know how to earn money to support the family."

Xiaobai wagged his tail leisurely, and one person and one fox looked at the little ginseng in the single sofa. This little ginseng was like a little boy, and he liked to eat it very much. Tang Yu liked to eat it. Tang Yu bought it. I like to eat snacks, especially the ice cream and milk tea that Tang Yu bought. If it wasn't for Xiaobai who was staring at him, he would definitely be a repeat offender.

The little ginseng, who was eating potato chips and watching TV, noticed the unfriendly eyes of one person and one fox and shrank his head. The two emerald green leaves on his head shook slightly. The little ginseng was pitiful. Xi Xi said, "I will also make money in the future."

"That's best." Tang Yu snorted and threatened, "Otherwise, sooner or later, I'll feed you as a spiritual tree."

The little ginseng nodded immediately, shaking the small leaves above its head, "I will definitely work hard to grow roots and earn money."

Only then was Tang Yu satisfied.

Xiaobai jumped on the sofa and took a look at the egg-sized human-faced monster huddled in the gap of the sofa. He pulled it over with his claws and played with his two claws. The little monster bounced like a crystal ball. Xiaobai It's not easy to play.