Chapter 089 House Gift

Moreover, the black cat is obviously addicted now, and I don't know if it is in the period of sexual intercourse. He has to solve it several times a day. Fu Muqing has to help him solve it every time to satisfy him. Everything was ruined, Fu Muqing had no choice but to satisfy him, but he felt that his hands were almost broken.

This style of painting is really too wrong.

Tang Yu looked at the expression on his face and asked, "What's the matter?"

Fu Muqing touched his nose and was too embarrassed to say such a thing, so he had to say helplessly, "It's okay, it's just too difficult to serve."

"You can be content, it's much better than eating you!" Tang Yu said angrily, peeled the orange and ate it.

Fu Muqing thought to himself, it's better to eat him directly.

He, the second youngest of the Fu family, has not only become a shit-shoveling officer, but also a hand devil, and he can hardly look at himself directly.

"I really envy your Xiaobai, he's so cute and cute." Fu Muqing's voice is full of envy now.

"That's right, my Xiaobai is just fine." Tang Yu looked happy, after all, praising Xiaobai was tantamount to praising him.

Fu Muqing looked at the smile on Tang Yu's face and felt it was particularly dazzling, and really wanted to punch this face twice.

"By the way, that cat has a name, Mo Yun." Fu Muqing said.

Tang Yu ate the orange and thought it was quite sweet, so he peeled another one and said, "He still named himself?"

"I don't know, and I didn't ask whether he took it himself or his previous master..." Thinking of who his master was, Fu Muqing's voice stopped abruptly, feeling tired, he waved his hands and said, "Forget it, let's not talk about it." , I only have half an hour."

"What? What's the matter?" Tang Yu asked while eating a sweet orange.

Fu Muqing shook his head, tiredly said, "Serve that cat uncle."

He had been locked up at home by that cat for three full days. Today, Fu Muqing had to talk about it for a long time before Mo Yun gave him an hour to go out. Fu Muqing didn't have time to delay here at all.

Tang Yu immediately looked at Fu Muqing with pity and sympathy.

Fu Muqing, "..."

It's really too embarrassing.

"I have a business here, do you want to pick it up? I have to wait on Mr. Cat every day, and I don't have time to pick up the business." He just wants to rest and free his hands now, and he is satisfied.

"Business? That's a good relationship, okay." Tang Yu nodded without saying a word. He is now worrying about not having any business.

"I'll give you the phone number. You can call and talk about it yourself. It's the man we met at the airport last time. His current wife is the original wife who was so angry with the mistress. The soul of the original wife lingers on him. You Let's talk about it, let's solve it." Fu Muqing said.

"Are you still taking business in Dijing?" Tang Yu asked curiously.

"I am the head of the Fulu Sect, and almost everyone in the Imperial Capital knows about it, so if there is anything at home, there will be more people looking for me." Fu Muqing said, "But I usually don't accept these businesses, after all, I don't know. Short of that money."

"Then why are you picking it up now? Give it to me?" Tang Yu asked curiously.

"It's not that I think you are a fan of money, and thank you and Xiaobai for helping me this time." Fu Muqing stood up and said angrily. Although Uncle Cat is difficult to serve, he can change his elder brother, his nephew, Fu Muqing For the next fate of the family, Fu Muqing said he disliked it, but he was still very grateful in his heart.