Chapter 032 Subdue Evil Spirits

The antique was temporarily placed in a secret room in the basement by Jin's father. Because Jin's father spent a lot of money to take pictures of this antique for friends to visit, he did not put it in the vault. Although it was in a secret room, fingerprints, Both iris and face recognition are indispensable.

"Only my father and I are qualified to open this place." Jin Cheng said flatly, the door of the secret room was opened, and a gust of cold air blew out from inside. The child was in a world of ice and snow at tens of degrees below zero.

Jin Zelin had goosebumps all over his body. It was obviously summer and the basement should be stuffy and airless, but now he was shivering from the cold.

Tang Yu walked in first, and immediately saw the antique vase on the middle table protected by a glass cover, and the evil spirit was hiding in the antique vase at the moment.

Tang Yu directly took out a talisman and threw it over. When the talisman touched the glass cover outside the vase, it immediately ignited and turned into ashes in an instant. A trace of thick black air flew out from inside and formed a person on the ground. It's just that this person is wearing ancient clothes, has long hair, and has a hideous and terrifying face.

"Ghost..." Jin Zelin screamed in fright, rolled his eyes, and fainted instantly.

Tang Yu, "..."

Don't dare to look and follow in, isn't this just asking for guilt? idiot!

Ordinary people cannot see ghosts. People can only see ghosts when they appear, and at this moment, evil ghosts are in full force.

Jin Cheng seemed much calmer, and ignored his brother who had fainted on the ground, but looked at Tang Yu.

"It smells so good, you smell better than those old men..." The ghost sniffed the aura in the air, and stared at Tang Yu with blood-red eyes that burst out, eyes full of greed.

"Get out, I'm a man and not a woman." Tang Yu said angrily, and asked at the same time, "Who is your master?"

"It's so fragrant, I want to eat you, it will definitely increase my skill." The evil ghost rushed towards Tang Yu as he said that, and the strong ghostly aura flew towards Tang Yu in an instant, as if trying to wrap around Tang Yu.

"Fart." Tang Yu angrily took out the spell and threw it at the evil ghost. The spell burned in the air, and a battle broke out between one person and one ghost.

The lights in the secret room went out all of a sudden, the light bulbs exploded one by one, and the ground was covered with shards of glass.

The cultivation level of evil ghosts who have practiced for thousands of years is not low. Fortunately, Tang Yu prepared a lot of talismans in advance, and all of them used spiritual power, which was much more powerful than ordinary talismans. He threw all these talismans out to entangle the evil ghosts , and then take a jade pen and cinnabar to quickly draw a ghost trap in the room, as long as the ghost is trapped in the formation, it will be easy to deal with, in fact, there is another formation that can directly subdue this evil ghost, that is the trap ghost formation , which is only one word different from the ghost arresting array, but its power is very different.

The Ghost Suppressing Formation can directly subdue the evil spirits, but unfortunately Tang Yu is currently too low to draw, so he can barely draw the Ghost Suppressing Formation, which restrains the evil spirit so that he cannot escape, and then finds a way to kill him.

Although the evil spirit really wanted to eat Tang Yu, he had already sensed Tang Yu's danger, and immediately didn't want to entangle Tang Yu and wanted to escape. Tang Yu snorted coldly, and a black lotus flower burning with flames quickly flew to the door to block it. Stopping the way of the evil ghost, this is not an ordinary flame. Evil ghosts are afraid of fire, let alone this is not an ordinary fire. The evil ghost quickly backed away with a scream. The evil spirits are bound in the formation.