Chapter 066 Coffin Woman

It was all a joke before, and Tang Yu only found out when he came here. It turns out that men can also like men. In Tongtian Continent, no man likes men. Maybe there are, but he is too young I don't know.

But Tang Yu didn't react even if he knew it. He didn't even have anyone he liked, and he didn't know whether he liked a man or a woman.

"Yes." Fu Muqing admitted generously.

Lian Ji and Yinshuang's eyes widened in shock, especially Yinshuang, who almost screamed, but Lian Ji quickly covered his mouth with his eyes and hands.

Fu Muqing is a well-known proud son of heaven in the world of mystical arts. He has inherited the position of the head of the Fulu Sect at a young age, and has become the object of admiration of many girls in the world of mystical arts. Rumors spread, but he didn't expect him to actually like men.

She also fell in love with the person she liked.

Ahhh!

Why does everyone she likes have sex with?

No, Tang Yu hasn't answered yet.

Now it was Tang Yu's turn to be speechless, he looked Fu Muqing up and down with critical eyes and said, "You are really not my favorite dish."

"Perhaps I like getting along with each other." Fu Muqing said.

"Then are you willing to be below? If you are willing to be below, I can give you a chance." Tang Yu joked with a smile.

Fu Muqing, "..."

A crack appeared on Fu Muqing's cold face.

Tang Yu shook off Fu Muqing's hand angrily and said, "Stop thinking about Xiaobai, I believe you when you think you say you like me, and you never left Xiaobai from the beginning to the end, I told you You, if you dare to take my Xiaobai's idea, I will strip you naked and throw you into the gay bar, your appearance and figure must be able to satisfy your appetite for men."

Fu Muqing, "..."

Fu Muqing twitched the corner of his mouth speechlessly and said, "Isn't this a little too much for you?"

"Is it too much?" Tang Yu rolled his eyes at him, "You peeped at my Xiaobai, it's not bad if I didn't kill you directly."

"Killing is against the law."

"It's not illegal to kill people here."

Fu Muqing, "..."

"I'm not peeping at you Xiaobai, I'm just curious. It's obviously a beast, why is it so obedient to you? Many beasts have their own thinking and personality, cruel and heartless, and even want to kill them even if they encounter backlash Resurrect their masters, why are your beasts so different?" Fu Muqing looked at Xiaobai in Tang Yu's arms again.

It's a pity that Xiaobai was full of hostility towards Fu Muqing, and glared at Fu Muqing angrily. If Tang Yu hadn't stopped him, it really wanted to rush up and give Fu Muqing two sharp claws.

"That's because my Xiaobai is cute." Tang Yu praised his Xiaobai unceremoniously, so he would not say that he originally planned to resurrect the spirit beast, but unfortunately the failure of resurrecting the spirit beast turned Xiaobai into a murderous one. beast.

Fu Muqing, "..."

Tang Yu hugged Xiaobai and stopped talking to Fu Muqing. As long as Fu Muqing was not Xiaobai coveting him, he would be relieved.

Fu Muqing touched his chin and said lightly behind Tang Yu, "By the way, it's true that I like men, and it's true that I like you."

Tang Yu slipped and almost fell.