Chapter 050

Xiaobai stared at Tang Yu, the cold ferocity in his eyes did not dissipate, as if he was really ready to rush up and bite Tang Yu at any time.

Tang Yu was completely irritated by Xiaobai's disobedient and vicious attitude, stood up and sneered and said, "Okay, when will you admit your mistake and when will you make up, otherwise, you can go out and find something to eat by yourself , If I can’t serve you, I won’t serve you.”

Tang Yu walked into the room angrily with a cold face. He thought to himself that he had served Xiaobai like a cub for so many days. Ruanruanhuhu smells delicious, but it is good, and even said a few words of hostility towards itself, it really raised a white-eyed little fox.

With this attitude and temper, if he really returns to the Tongtian Continent in the future, if he doesn't change it, there will be practitioners who kill people and don't have eyes, can they tolerate it?

Maybe one day he will be picked up and killed.

Tang Yu was also very angry. He decided to let it hang out for two days and ignore it. He went back to the bedroom and closed the door. Xiaobai stood on the sofa and looked at Tang Yu's back with his beautiful eyes. Xi, the big blue-black eyes were full of puzzlement and doubt, and even a little wronged, pitifully, until Tang Yu closed the door, Xiaobai's eyes kept looking at the closed door.

Back in the bedroom, Tang Yu put Xiaobai's problem behind him for the time being, and took out the jade from the space. It can also weaken Xiaobai's fierceness. He carved a few formations in Yuyin to suppress the fierceness on Xiaobai's body. So Tang Yu didn't sleep all night. Three superimposed formations were engraved. This kind of formation consumes the most spiritual power and energy. Tang Yu, who had finished engraving the formation early in the morning, was so tired that he fell asleep on the bed.

And Xiaobai outside the door saw that the sky was already bright, Tang Yu hadn't come out yet, the door in front of him was still tightly closed, Xiaobai walked around the door anxiously, as the sun became brighter and brighter , Xiaobai couldn't help but jumped up from the ground, grabbed the guard with two paws on his forelegs, and slammed down hard, only to hear a click, and the door opened, Xiaobai jumped down, slid in, and jumped onto the bed. Then I saw Tang Yu sleeping on the bed. Tang Yu's sleeping posture was not good, but that extremely young face was really handsome. Xiaobai walked over to Tang Yu's pillow softly. Next to its own seat, it looked at Tang Yu's face, couldn't help sticking out its tongue and gently licked Tang Yu's forehead.

Immediately, Xiaobai's eyes lit up, and he seemed to think that the taste was very good. He licked it again. Tang Yu, who was sleeping, was a little annoyed by being harassed, so he raised his hand and waved it. Jumping to the side, watching Tang Yu fall asleep, walked over lightly, not daring to harass Tang Yu anymore, but stared at Tang Yu for a long time, and then found a comfortable place next to Tang Yu's pillow Lie down and close your eyes.

One person and one fox in the bedroom are so quiet and beautiful.

Tang Yu slept until the afternoon before opening his eyes. He was refreshed and clear-headed, but his hands felt soft and fluffy. When he opened his eyes, he found that he had placed one hand on Xiaobai's body. On the soft neck, Tang Yu sat up from the bed, Xiaobai immediately opened his eyes and looked at him, Tang Yu asked with a sneer, "Do you know what's wrong?"

Xiaobai stretched out his head flatteringly and arched Tang Yu's palm with his head. Tang Yu just thought it was funny, and he wasn't really angry with Xiaobai. Now that Xiaobai's attitude of admitting his mistakes is not bad, Tang Yu's heart softened , couldn't help stroking the fox fur and said with a smile, "Remember if you admit your mistake, you can't lose your temper and hurt people for no reason in the future, you know?"

Traveling Through The Waste Young Cultivatorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें