Chapter 072 Millennium Ginseng

Zheng Jiayi said happily, "I've heard that Jin Cheng told me that Master Tang wants some valuable and good medicinal materials. I wonder what medicinal materials Master Tang wants?"

Tang Yu's eyes lit up slightly. He wanted to get acquainted with the Zheng family, but he didn't expect to save the Zheng family. What a coincidence.

The group followed Zheng's family to the living room of the villa. Tang Yu was not polite, and directly wrote out what he wanted with a pen, antler, ginseng, ganoderma, Polygonum multiflorum, snow lotus, cordyceps...

It's not that he can't buy these things, but the ones on the market are not good, the quality is not good, and the year is not long. Tang Yu plans to buy some of these spiritual herbs that gather the spiritual energy of the world to refine a breakthrough pill.

In order to reach the first-level three-star bottleneck and cannot break through, if you take the breakthrough pill, you can increase the breakthrough rate from 50% to 100%. Even the spirit herbs needed for the breakthrough pill are very expensive, and it also takes years The longer-lasting ones are of good quality, and the aura of such spirit grass will be less damaged, and the efficacy of the medicine will not be greatly reduced after being refined into a panacea.

In fact, what Tang Yu wants to refine most is the Bigu Pill. Unfortunately, he has not refined the panacea yet, so he can only practice with the entry-level breakthrough pill. The prescription of the breakthrough pill is so expensive, he can't afford the panacea. Come on, and Goldfinger is still such a prodigal, he needs to use expensive medicinal materials such as ginseng and ganoderma to ripen. Thinking of this, Tang Yu felt that he was too short of money. When he first came to this world, he still felt that he There is no shortage of money. Thinking about it now, I was really naive at that time.

Zheng Jiayi looked at the long series of prescriptions written by Tang Yu. Of course, Tang Yu wrote down all the medicinal materials he needed. He firmly believed that the medicinal materials in Zheng Jiayi's place must be better than those in Boss Yang's, and he only used good ones. The corner of Zheng Jiayi's mouth pumped.

Although Mr. Zhou sat aside and didn't look at Tang Yu's prescription, he couldn't help but twitched when he saw that the whole page was full of writing. He glanced at Tang Yu and thought that you are too bad Will you be humble?

Since Zheng Jiayi asked this way, he must have thought that Tang Yu lacked some medicinal materials, and then gave it to him directly. Now, Tang Yu listed a full page of paper, so how can he give it to him?

Moreover, Tang Yu still had a request. Tang Yu said, "Mr. Zheng, I want the best of these medicinal materials. Whether it is the year or the quality, they are all the best. The price is not a problem."

Tang Yu has only one request, which must be the best. After all, this is related to whether he can break through. He originally wanted to wait for the fruit to be ripe before drinking the fruit to see if it could help him break through, but the fruit didn't know Tang Yu couldn't wait until he could be matured. Counting the time, it has been three or four months since he came to this world, but his cultivation has not made any progress. If this continues, he will have to wait until the year of the monkey.

So, let's refine the Breakthrough Pill by yourself and give it a try.

"Okay." Zheng Jiayi put away the prescription and said with a wave of his hand, "Forget the price. Master Tang saved my grandson this time and restored the loss and reputation of the Zheng family. How can those prices be measured, so these medicinal materials are considered as gifts from me. Give it to Master Tang!"

Since it was free, Tang Yu was of course happy, nodded unceremoniously and said, "Then thank you, Mr. Zheng, by the way, Mr. Zheng, do you still have ginseng in your family? It is longer than this 500-year-old plant. "