Chapter 100 Too Good At Bargaining

"Second Young Master, look at what you said, I bought this villa for 80 million yuan, and sold it for 50 million yuan, and asked me to pay 30 million yuan. This... No one can accept this?" Boss Jiang Said with a face of embarrassment.

"Who said it would cost fifty million?" Tang Yu said with a smile, narrowing her phoenix eyes.

Boss Jiang and Fu Muqing looked at him, Tang Yu smiled and said lightly, "One price, 30 million."

Fu Muqing was almost scared to death, you are definitely a "lion's big mouth"!

Boss Jiang was so shocked that his eyes almost fell out. He didn't know whether he was angry or frightened. He stared at Tang Yu and couldn't say a word.

"Sell it?" Tang Yu asked, and took out his mobile phone and said, "If you sell it, you can transfer the account now."

Boss Jiang, "..."

Boss Jiang took a deep breath, "Mr. Tang, isn't your bargaining too terrible? I lost 50 million in one fell swoop..."

"That's 20 million." Tang Yu said.

"Mr. Tang, you..." Boss Jiang looked at Fu Muqing with a face full of tears and said, "Second Young Master Fu..."

"Don't look at me, I didn't buy it, he bought it." Fu Muqing said with a smile, completely watching a show.

Boss Jiang looked at Tang Yu with a lonely face, "Mr. Tang, I really can't give you this price, I..."

"Ten million." Tang Yu said slowly.

Boss Jiang's face was wrinkled into a pussy, and he said angrily, "...Why don't you just say it's free?"

"Really? Is it okay?" Tang Yu asked with a smile.

Boss Jiang, "..."

"Sell it? If you sell it, transfer the money. If you don't sell it, I'll leave." Tang Yu looked like he didn't want to buy anything.

Boss Jiang looked at Tang Yu and Fu Muqing, wanting to cry, but how could he have such a buyer, Yu Xidu+. ? Too good at bargaining!

"Let's go." Tang Yu said to Fu Muqing.

Seeing that the two of them simply walked away, Boss Jiang turned his head to look at the villa. This villa has been in his hands for nearly a year now, and no one has ever come to ask for the price. The one who asked the price really wanted to buy it, no, he was not sincere at all, he was simply taking advantage of the fire.

Boss Jiang was so angry that he wanted to cry. He knew that the other party was taking advantage of the fire, but he still had to sell it. What a loss, what a loss.

"Sell it, I'll sell it." Boss Jiang patted his thigh with a look of thumping his hands and feet. At least 30 million can look back on some funds, which is much better than just throwing it in his hands.

"Deal." Tang Yu said with a smile.

Fu Muqing, "..."

Really good at bargaining.

In one afternoon, Tang Yu signed a transfer contract with Boss Jiang, and this villa belonged to him. After buying the house so quickly, Tang Yu was in a very good mood. On the way back, Tang Yu's cell phone rang up.

"Hello!" Tang Yu answered the phone.

"Tang Yu?" A cold voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Yes, who are you?" Tang Yu asked.

"I'm Bai Zhan, we've met before." Bai Zhan's voice came over.

"Oh, that vixen, what's the matter?" Tang Yu asked.