Chapter 105 Teasing Lu Chi

"Of course I guessed it." Tang Yu said slowly, without asking in a hurry, "Can you cook?"

Tang Wei nodded, "Yes."

"Then you cook first, Xiaobai and I are hungry." Tang Yu instructed Tang Wei unceremoniously, don't think that it is impossible to eat and drink in his villa.

"I'm hungry too." Xiao Shen said pitifully, rubbing his suffocated stomach.

Tang Yu glanced at the snack bag in the trash can, walked over angrily, grabbed a slender ginseng beard of the little ginseng, and said angrily, "Are you still hungry? Look at you, you are just a reincarnation of a starving ghost, right? Are you still hungry after eating so much? And you can’t grow ginseng whiskers just by eating so much, what’s the point of eating so much? I think we should bury you in the garden outside and let you eat dirt?”

"No, no." The little ginseng shook his head quickly, and said with a look of horror, "I have worked very hard to grow ginseng beards, but there is nothing I can do if they grow slowly."

Tang Yu rubbed his chin and looked at Xiao Shen and said, "Perhaps eating dirt will grow faster."

The little ginseng shook his head again and again, begging, "Master, now I am different from those ginsengs without spirituality. I no longer need to eat soil, and I can grow as long as I absorb the spiritual energy of heaven and earth."

"Then you still don't work hard to absorb it for me? You are still eating snacks and watching TV every day. Let me tell you, from now on, you must practice for me for more than 20 hours every day, or you will be buried in the The fate of eating dirt in the garden!" Tang Yu angrily grabbed the ginseng by its roots and threw him onto the sofa.

Xiao Shen pitifully walked on his short legs and didn't dare to yell that he was hungry, so he quickly sat on the sofa and began to practice.

Tang Wei looked at this scene and said speechlessly, "Don't let that bastard Lu Chi come in? I really want to kill him now, and let him feel the pain I endured before."

"That will happen sooner or later, but shouldn't you go to the kitchen to cook for us now?" Tang Yu folded his arms and looked at Tang Wei, frowning, "The sun is so hot outside, don't you think it will be better for him to bask in it again?" Is the sun his punishment too?"

"That's right." Tang Wei suddenly became happy, and suddenly floated to the refrigerator, opened the refrigerator, looked at the full ingredients and asked, "What do you want to eat?"

"Anything is fine, just cook your special dish." Tang Yu said, throwing a delicate ceramic bottle to Tang Wei and said, "Add a drop of spiritual juice when cooking."

Tang Wei's eyes lit up immediately, this was a good thing, she would never forget it after taking a bite.

As a result, the ingredients in the refrigerator floated in mid-air just like Tang Wei, and the same ones floated into the kitchen, not to mention how interesting it was, if they were seen by outsiders, they would be scared to death.

Xiaobai looked at this scene, looked at Tang Wei and then at Tang Yu and asked, "Don't you like cooking?"

"Who likes to cook if you can enjoy it!" Tang Yu also sat lazily on the sofa, very satisfied to see Xiao Shen who was practicing hard, opened a bag of potato chips, took a bite, and stuffed a piece into Xiao Bai's mouth.

Xiaobai immediately jumped out of Tang Yu's arms and said, "Then I'll learn how to cook too, and I'll make it for you in the future."

"Forget it!" Tang Yu directly reached out and hugged Xiaobai over, stroking the soft and beautiful hair on his head and said, "What are you doing, don't we have free labor?"