Chapter 114 Finding the Changeling Grass

Tang Yu didn't dare to soak in water directly. After thinking for a while, he took out the spirit juice. Now there is not much spirit juice in his hand. There are hundreds of drops in this last small bottle, and it will be gone after it is used up, so hurry up Ripening the spiritual fruit is the most important thing.

Tang Yu extravagantly poured as many as ten drops into the small bowl. In order to let Gu Lian germinate, Tang Yu was also cruel.

Satisfied with looking at the lotus seeds in the small bowl, Tang Yu left the space. Xiaobai had already taken a shower and was standing under the warm wind blowing his beautiful hair. The silver-white hair was shiny and shiny, and the tentacles were smooth to keep up with. It's as easy to touch as silk, Tang Yu likes it best.

Xiaobai turned to look at him and asked, "Have you gone to space?"

Tang Yu nodded, "I soaked Gu Lian with spiritual juice."

"Can it sprout?" Xiao Bai wondered.

Tang Yu rubbed his chin and said firmly, "It should."

Xiaobai smiled and walked over to Tang Yu's legs. Xiaobai, who had become a normal figure, was already above Tang Yu's knees. Xiaobai jumped onto the bed with his head raised and looked at Tang Yu. Tang Yu sat down directly He couldn't put it down and touched the soft hair on Xiao Bai's body, full of joy, and couldn't help but said, "Xiao Bai, you are so good-looking when you say you are a fox. If you become a human, how good-looking will you be?"

Tang Yu fantasized about Xiaobai's transformation into a human being, no, I can't imagine it, anyway, he must be a very beautiful boy.

"Do you want me to become a human?" Xiao Bai asked, blinking his beautiful fox eyes.

"Of course I want to." Tang Yu nodded without hesitation. He was the one who saved Xiaobai and drank his hard work for a year. I look forward to Xiaobai being able to transform into a human form.

Xiaobai immediately lowered his head, the beautiful light in his eyes dimmed, and said, "I also want to become a human, but I don't know how long I will practice."

"I really don't know about this." Tang Yu rubbed his chin and looked at the disappointed light in Xiaobai's eyes, feeling a little unhappy. He didn't like seeing Xiaobai unhappy, so he thought for a while and said, "You Wait, I'll call and ask."

Tang Yu took out his mobile phone to look for the number, and Xiaobai asked, "What are you asking?"

"When will you be able to transform into a human form?"

"How can others know?" Xiao Bai asked in surprise.

"Others don't know, but Bai Zhan must know. I'll ask him how many years he has cultivated to become a human figure." Tang Yu found Bai Zhan's number and dialed it, and the call was answered quickly. Yu immediately called out, "Brother."

Bai Zhan's cold voice came from the phone, "Say."

Tang Yu touched his nose, but it was really ruthless.

"Let me ask, how many years have you practiced before you can transform into a human form?"

Paji, the phone was hung up mercilessly.

Tang Yu, "..."

"What does this mean?" Tang Yu frowned, and found the number again and dialed it. Now there was no cold voice, only the ruthless wind.

"Brother, I'm asking for Xiaobai." Tang Yu said quickly.

The ruthless wind on the other end of the phone blew for three seconds, and Bai Zhan's cold voice came again, "Seven hundred years."