Chapter 126 Mo Yun Had An Accident

Xiao Shen looked pitifully at Tang Yu, pouted and said aggrievedly, "I grew out of it with great difficulty."

"Don't give it?" Tang Yu said with a sinister smile, "Then I can only slice you up."

Xiao Shen immediately shook his head and said, "I will."

After speaking, he took the initiative to take off the roots and gave them to Tang Yu.

Tang Yu was very happy. When he returned to the bedroom, Xiaobai asked, "Why do you need so many roots?"

"Spiritual wine." Tang Yu said with a smile, "The nine-day lotus seeds outside are about to mature, and with the rare treasures we got in the space, we can drink spiritual wine with spiritual juice. From now on, we will drink it every day , not only can change the body, but also strengthen the cultivation base, increase spiritual power, and make the cultivation base more refined and mellow, which is beneficial to us all."

Tang Yu planned to use all these good things to make spirit wine.

"But didn't you say that ginseng is a great tonic, so we can't eat it?" Xiaobai said, remembering what Tang Yu said before.

Tang Yu immediately looked at Xiaobai with a smile on his face and said, "Before was before, now is now, I already have a wife, what else can I not make up for? Besides, if you make up more, you will also benefit, right?"

Xiaobai blushed and glared at him with feigned anger, but Tang Yu couldn't help but laugh.

Putting these good things into the space temporarily, Tang Yu is now waiting for Jiutian Lianzi. Judging from the state of Jiutian Lianzi, it shouldn't take too long to wait for it to mature. Next, he just needs to practice hard and leave this world.

In the evening, Tang Yu and Xiao Bai changed their clothes and left the villa, and came to the largest hotel in the imperial capital. Bai Zhan asked the two of them to meet tonight, saying that he brought all the members of the white fox family who could transform into forms. Let them meet Xiaobai.

Before Tang Yu came out, he found a packing box for the roots that Xiao Ginseng gave him, and packed six small boxes. Xiao Bai didn't understand, so he asked, "What are you doing?"

"Gifts, you have so many brothers and sisters, do we have to empty our hands when we meet? Besides, you are my wife again now, so I can't empty my hands." Tang Yu put one in each small box Although there are few beards, this thing is precious, but the thousand-year-old ginseng is very valuable.

Xiao Bai smiled and didn't stop him. For the white fox family that Bai Zhan mentioned, he also has a small longing in his heart. After all, no one does not miss home, even if he is a fox, he also misses home.

According to what Bai Zhan said, Tang Yu quickly found the room number under the guidance of the waiter. As soon as he knocked on the door, the door was opened from the inside. Tang Yu took Xiao Bai's hand and walked in. To the people sitting in a circle.

From Bai Zhan down are two men and two women, but Tang Yu still knows two of them, and those two also looked at Tang Yu in shock, and they said in unison: "It's you!"

"You know each other?" asked a beautiful woman sitting at the end.

Bai Xiaowu and Bai Xiaosi had stinky faces and didn't speak.

Tang Yu touched his nose with a smile and said with a smile, "We met once."

Bai Xiaosi and Bai Xiaowu snorted immediately, they spent 2.1 billion to buy an imperial emerald, and when they returned home, they were severely criticized by their three brothers, and they were even banned from going out for half a year , It made both of them mad, and they felt even more resentful towards Tang Yu in their hearts, but they didn't expect that the person they were going to meet this time was Tang Yu.