Chapter 179 - 180

Blood-stained wolf

Ouyang Yueze also said in a cold, sullen and disdainful voice, "Since we know that Tang Li is on us, we are not in a hurry. After the trip to the Valley of Desperation is over, we can just intercept and kill him halfway. Moreover, Tang Hongzhen will also enter the Valley of Desperation this time." Enter, I will find the right time to kill him directly."

"Brother." Ouyang Jing and Zou Mei looked dissatisfied.

"Tang Hongzhen and Cheng Tongruo are already engaged and almost married. Why do you miss him? It's hard to find two-legged toads in the world, but there are plenty of two-legged men. Don't ruin me for just one man." plan, otherwise I won't be able to get around you." Ouyang Yueze threatened with a gloomy face.

"Then why didn't you take the opportunity to kill Tang Yufei?" Ouyang Jing said dissatisfied.

Ouyang Yueze snorted coldly and said, "If I don't kill her, I can still conquer her. Then I will show you how I conquered a woman."

Ouyang Jing looked disdainful.

Ou Yangguangji nodded in satisfaction and said, "According to what Yue Ze said, after entering the Valley of Desperation, if you don't cooperate with him and dare to spoil his plan, I won't let you off easily."

Ouyang Jing pouted and raised her eyebrows.

In Box 8, Tang Yu and Xiaobai are sitting in this box. The two of them originally wanted to auction the Arctic Frost Essence, but now the Extreme Arctic Frost Essence will be given to Tang Yu by Young Master Jin as a reward. The two of them came here just to see the results of the auction of Xisui Pill and Lingjiu. They didn't expect the sky-high price of more than 30 billion to be auctioned, and they were very satisfied.

Tang Yu squinted her phoenix eyes happily and said, "These more than 30 billion, if Goldfinger swallows them all, it should bloom and bear fruit immediately."

Tang Yu couldn't be too happy when he thought that Goldfinger would bear fruit full of trees again.

Just thinking about it makes him feel very happy, so that he can continue to brew a large amount of spirit wine and refine spirit pills, and he will earn more spirit stones in the future. He can also try those weird spirit pills Then configure the spirit grass to refine the spirit pill.

"Great." Hearing that, Xiao Bai smiled happily and rolled his eyes.

After the auction of the Xisui Pill and Spirit Wine was over, the next item was the last auction item, which was the young egg of the blood-spotted gray wolf.

When the cubs of the blood-spotted gray wolf appeared on the auction stage as the booth slowly rose, the people in the box on the first floor or the second floor were all excited.

In a huge jade box lies an egg that is the size of a leather ball. The eggshell of that egg is gray and white in large areas, but there are blood-red spots on it, so it is called the blood-spotted wolf. And at this moment, the vitality of this young egg is extremely strong, and a faint milky white light radiates from the outside of the eggshell, which represents the tenacious vitality of the blood-spotted wolf inside the eggshell.

"Is this the monster egg?" Xiaobai asked curiously, "The blood-spotted wolf can reach level ten in cultivation after adulthood. It's too powerful. I don't know how many levels I can cultivate?"

"You can definitely reach the twelfth level." Without thinking, Tang Yu looked at Xiaobai seriously and said, "You have the blood of a nine-tailed fox in your body, and not long ago, you refined a drop of dragon blood, dragon blood If you fuse with the blood of the Nine-Tailed Fox, you may mutate later, if you can break the bondage of the blood, you will definitely have no problem cultivating to the twelfth level."