Chapter 133

Most of the people present are men. Although there is homosexuality in this world, most young people can accept it, but those old people with feudal thinking absolutely cannot accept it. Looking at this scene, many people have colorful faces, especially when bandaging their wounds The faces of Wan Guoli and his disciples who came back were even more ugly.

"If anyone dares to bully you while I go in, burn them to death with your natal demon fire." Tang Yu ordered unceremoniously, and her voice was not low at all, with a bright look, I just said it to you look.

Everyone's faces were twitched, and many people's faces were dark and ugly.

In the eyes of many people, Tang Yu was too arrogant.

"Don't worry, Xiao Jiu is my younger brother, I will take good care of him." Bai Er's handsome face twitched fiercely when he heard that , Hastily ordered the soldier guarding the gate to open the heavy gate and said, "Go in quickly, this gate must be closed immediately."

Tang Yu stepped in the moment the door opened, and the door was closed immediately, so that those zombie soldiers who wanted to come out were locked inside again.

Xiaobai stood outside and looked inside nervously, with worries in his heart.

Bai Er stood beside him. In fact, he didn't know Tang Yu well, but the talismans Tang Yu gave him were very effective. They could indeed save the lives of his brothers in critical moments, and Xiao Bai, as the ninth member of the White Fox Clan, Son, according to normal cultivation, he has only practiced for more than ten years now, but since Xiaobai lost, they don't know how he cultivated, but they all know what happened after that, Xiaobai was tortured and killed. Death, it was Tang Yu who saved him, and then he stayed by Tang Yu's side and encountered a series of opportunities one after another. Not to mention the rapid increase in his cultivation base, he can now transform into a human form. From this point of view, Tang Yu should have some skills Yes, that's why Bai Er invited Tang Yu here with the idea of ​​giving it a try.

After Tang Yu went in, everyone outside stared nervously inside.

After these famous masters in the mystic art world were invited by the country, no one dared to take the risk to go in. They could only stand outside and watch and speculate. Moreover, these soldiers are not ordinary people, they have all received particularly strict training The special forces of the special forces specialize in carrying out those dangerous secret missions, and all of them have unique skills and great skills, so no one dares to venture in. Tang Yu is the only one, so although many people are jealous of Tang Yu at the moment, they are all nervous Looking at it carefully, I even felt a sweat for Tang Yu.

After Tang Yu went in, he couldn't detect any ghost or Yin Qi in the house, but these soldiers could feel the breath of the same kind and strangers. After discovering Tang Yu, they immediately attacked Tang Yu. Tang Yu took out Under the siege of more than a dozen soldiers, the talisman directly pinned the soldiers to the ground.

Everyone outside, "..."

It's that simple?

What is the talisman Tang Yu pasted on the soldiers? Why is it so effective?

It’s not that these mystical masters have thought of suppressing these soldiers with magic talismans specially designed to suppress zombies, but it’s useless because these soldiers are not zombies, although their behavior looks similar to zombies, but the suppression talisman can’t suppress them Their.

Now that the suppression talisman has suppressed those soldiers so easily, it is really impossible not to admire it.

Bai Er looked strange, seeing all the zombie soldiers inside were suppressed and stood still, and immediately asked someone to open the door. Tang Yu was standing in front of a soldier studying, Bai Er and some dressed Doctors in white coats came in, and even the mystical masters who were watching the fun outside also came in.