Chapter 209 - 210

Back to the South

"Heh!" Tang Yu sneered and said coldly, "You can like it if you say you like it? It also depends on whether Xiaoban likes you or not? If Xiaoban doesn't like you, it's useless to say anything."

Jin Weixuan, "..."

That's fine too, it's much better than being disapproved.

After Jin Weixuan went out, Xiaobai asked, "What do you think of him? Is he reliable?"

"It doesn't matter whether he is reliable or not, as long as Xiaoban doesn't like him, everything is useless. It depends on Xiaoban's choice." Tang Yu said with a smile, narrowed his eyes and sneered, "Besides, don't you think Xiaoban Madara's head is a little bit stiff, don't you know how to like it at all?"

Xiaobai nodded and said, "I think so too."

It seems that it is not so easy for Jin Weixuan to pursue Xiaobai.

When Tang Yu drove to the south in a carriage, the news spread throughout Tongtian Continent. It can be said that Tongtian Continent is monitoring Tang Yu's news all the time, lest Tang Yu go crazy and do something event.

After Tang Yu took the teleportation formation to the south, all the major forces on the Tongtian Continent speculated one after another, what did Tang Yu do in the south?

"Is there anything important going on in the South right now?"

"I do not know."

"Then why did he go out?"

"It's been a long time since I saw him go out. It's definitely not easy for him to go out this time."

"By the way, didn't the Patriarch of the Tang family spread out invitations two days ago? It seems that he is vigorously organizing a first-year birthday banquet for his eldest grandson in the Tang family."

"So, it's very likely that Tang Yu went to the Tang family?"

"possible!"

"possible!"

For a time, the news once again spread throughout Tongtian Continent.

The Tang family, when Tang Li heard the news, his face was gloomy and dark, and he even broke all the teacups and breakable things in the house.

Tang Yu has nothing to do with the Tang family for a long time. With Tang Yu's current thinking, how could he come to the Tang family's eldest grandson's birthday banquet? He came to show off more or less.

"Father, is Tang Yu really coming back?" Tang Hongzhen asked anxiously.

Although Tang Yu has never returned to the Tang family, as long as he is in this world for a day, he will definitely threaten his status. Unfortunately, he can't beat Tang Yu now. It was even easier to crush an ant, the sinisterness in Tang Hongzhen's eyes flashed away.

"I don't know." Tang Lihei said coldly, "It doesn't matter whether he comes back or not, what to do next? If he came to the south and came back, then I will take this opportunity to repair the relationship between him and the Tang family." If he doesn't enter the Tang family when he comes to the south, then forget it."

Although he knew it would be very difficult to restore the relationship between Tang Yu and the Tang family, Tang Li didn't want to miss it. With Tang Yu's current cultivation base and influence on the entire Tongtian Continent, if the relationship between the Tang family and him can really be repaired, then For the Tang family, the status of the Tang family in the entire Tongtian Continent will also increase, which will be of great benefit to the Tang family.