Chapter 3082

"This is it!"

Ye Tian came to the place where the human race discovered the Eternal Realm, and saw this treasure land that was about to be born. Although it was just an ordinary treasure land, it was only equivalent to an ordinary area of ​​​​the Eternal Kingdom.

However, this place was originally a death zone, and there were no other treasure lands around it, so no new treasure lands could be derived!

If there is a dark wind belt nearby, and the influence of the dark wind belt has caused changes in this area and created a small-scale treasure land, then it would make sense.

However, this place is surrounded by death zones, so it is logically impossible for a treasure land to be born here.

"Many treasures in the Death Zone are actually special areas caused by the collision between the Demon Seed Abyss and the Eternal Realm, such as the Despair Abyss. Although it will breed a lot of resources, it will also turn the Eternal Realm into demons. But the situation here doesn't belong to any of them, it's really weird!"

Ye Tian is going to stay here and observe the situation here.

Years pass.

A death zone area gradually turned into a normal area, as if a small eternal kingdom was born here.

The key is that this area is slowly spreading and expanding. 307 At this rate, it won't take long for it to develop into an eternal kingdom.

This is not an eternal kingdom created by using the Eternal Kingdom Order, but an area bred by nature.

"Will this expansion stop? If it doesn't stop, won't it spread to the entire eternal kingdom in the future?"

Ye Tian thought so.

If it really spreads to the entire Eternal Realm, it means one thing, that is, the death zone of the Eternal Realm will disappear, and the entire Eternal Realm will recover.

ADVERTISEMENT

When he thought of this, Ye Tian knew that something big had happened.

If the Eternal Kingdom is restored, countless forces from the Realm of the Realm will move back!

At that time, the situation in the Eternal Border will also undergo tremendous changes.

In the following days, Ye Tian sent a large number of Eternal Dao Realm, Half-Step Eternal World God Realm, and even World God Realm to explore various parts of the Eternal Kingdom to see if a similar situation occurred.

Moreover, he also asked the human world gods at the World Court headquarters to inquire about relevant information.

Soon after.

The human race has indeed found a similar situation (ahea) in other areas of the eternal realm.