Untitled Part 184

Chapter 3260: Cultivation Breakthrough, Goodbye To The Strange Wood Red DragonADVERTISEMENT

"Although a super-dimensional rule is not very powerful in the third realm, most third realms cannot upgrade the super-dimensional rules to the level of a first-order rule!"

Ye Tian thought to himself.

Moreover, he has also developed the Kasyapa Wisdom Body, and his physical body is extremely powerful. With a super-dimensional rule, his combat effectiveness is naturally extremely terrifying.

With his current strength, even if the Lord of the Holy Sea is still alive, he will not be his opponent.

However, this level of strength is far from being considered invincible in the third level.

"In more than a hundred extra-dimensional era years, we should be able to improve our cultivation to the late stage of the third realm. We strive to break through our cultivation as soon as possible so that our strength can be improved again!

In the following days, Ye Tian continued to practice hard in seclusion.

At the same time, the extradimensional realm in the body of Chang Yue Realm Master was about to be restored.

It is impossible for a drop of the multi-dimensional healing essence of the three realms to completely recover the injuries of the realm master Chang Yue, but if it is only used to repair the extra-dimensional realm in the body, the problem is still not big, but even if it is repaired, it is not a perfect super In the dimension world, there is almost no potential to break through to the fourth realm in the future. Unless there is a greater opportunity in the future that allows her to reshape her foundation, she can hope to break through to the fourth realm.

But if the potential is not enough, and the strength is not enough, how can 05 be qualified to get such a big opportunity?

This day.

The extradimensional realm in the body of Changyue Realm Master has almost recovered, and the subsequent injuries will need to be nursed back to health slowly. It may take hundreds or even thousands of extradimensional epochs to slowly repair the injuries.

"Master Changyue, the extra-dimensional realm in your body has been restored. It's time to give me the multi-dimensional treasure bottle!"

Ye Tian urged.

"good!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Realm Master Chang Yue did not dare to resist. Not to mention that she had sworn an oath. Even if she had not sworn an oath, she knew that she could not defeat Ye Tian.

Wow!

The multi-dimensional vase fell into Ye Tian's hand.

Looking at the multi-dimensional treasure bottle in his hand, Ye Tian smiled. This was his first real multi-dimensional treasure bottle. The multi-dimensional treasure bottles he obtained before were just imitations, and their value was even one percent of the real multi-dimensional treasure bottle. Not as good as.