Untitled Part 95

88%Chapter 3176 The Power Of Extra DimensionADVERTISEMENT

"These peak world gods are really too greedy!"

Ye Tian sneered secretly.

However, he estimated that there must be a half-step beyond the realm behind these peak world gods, otherwise these peak world gods would not dare to attack him.

He was able to find so many Heavenly Chaos Golden Ruins in that treasure land. Everyone knew that his strength was terrifying, and they even guessed that he had comprehended the true extra-dimensional power.

But he is so rich, not to mention the peak world god, even half a step into the super-dimensional realm will still make his heart flutter!

Ye Tiancai returned to Jiyang Realm and was ambushed halfway before returning to his mansion.

boom!!!!

One peak world god took action one after another, a total of sixteen peak world gods.

These sixteen peak world gods are not yet powerful, so Ye Tian naturally does not take them seriously.

At this time, his eyes were fixed somewhere in the void.

"Aren't the three of you coming out yet?"

Ye Tian said coldly.

boom!

The void shattered, and three figures came out. They were three half-step super-dimensional realms.

"What do you mean?"

Ye Tian asked.

"Hand over all the treasures and resources you have!"

A half-step super-dimensional realm said coldly.

ADVERTISEMENT

"What if I don't hand it over?"

Ye Tian asked back.

"Then die!"

"Do it, don't talk nonsense to him!"

"kill!"

Three half-step superdimensional realms and more than a dozen peak world gods took action.

They thought they could kill Ye Tian instantly, but they were soon dumbfounded.

boom!!!!

The extra-dimensional power of the Xiaocheng realm appeared on Ye Tian's body, and with the blessing of the extra-dimensional heart, his strength was so terrifying.