Chapter 3140 Entering The Demonic Abyss Again!

Human race, the realm of endless seams.

Ye Tian's clone body has returned.

His other cloned bodies have sensed that the incarnation of the devil's abyssal will has arrived in the realm of the realm of gods.

"Trouble, the incarnation of the will of the Demonic Abyss can really leave the Demonic Abyss. Although it may not be able to persist for long, if it kills like crazy, it will not take long to kill countless creatures!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

Now, he can only let those humans come back from the eternal realm or the realm of gods as soon as possible, then seal the realm of endless realms and open the star dimension virtual formation.

In this case, it can still withstand the attack of the incarnation of the devil's will in the abyss.

As long as you persist until the incarnation of the devil's will in the abyss dissipates, it will be victory.

soon.

A large number of humans have returned from the eternal realm and the realm of gods, but the speed is very slow if their cultivation level is low. Whether they can avoid the crisis depends on luck.

The realm of the gods.

The incarnation of the devil's abyssal will made a crazy move. With a wave of his hand, a large number of eternal kingdoms collapsed, countless creatures fell, and even the high-level peak world gods were just ants.

I saw the headquarters of a top force being shattered by the incarnation of the devil's abyssal will. 05 Those high-level world gods had no hope of even escaping.

Swish swish swish!!!!

The speed of the incarnation of the devil's abyssal will was too fast, and he quickly caught up with a peak world god and crushed him to death with one hand.

Not long after, every part of the realm of the realm of gods was beaten to pieces.

At this time, the incarnation of the devil's abyssal will became even fainter.

Therefore, he stopped killing those weak creatures and focused on the headquarters of the supreme power.

ADVERTISEMENT

The supreme power, Taihao Tianchao Palace.

The peak world gods here are also terrified. They also know that the devil's abyssal will is killing people crazily, and they are worried that they will be targeted.

"With so many supreme forces, our Taihaotian Chaos Palace may not be targeted!"

A peak world god whispered.

Whatever is scary comes.