Chapter 3107 The Eighth Perfect Eternal World Spirit!

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian's eighth eternal world spirit still chooses the perfect eternal world spirit, but for him, it is still difficult to attack the eighth eternal world spirit.

Even though he obtained a lot of treasures in the world of endless seams that would help him break through, he was not 100% sure. He estimated that the chance was about 20%.

This is still the chance of breaking through the realm with the help of treasures. If you don't use treasures, the chance is too low, close to zero. It takes a large number of times to hit the realm before you can hope to break through.

This time, the number of treasures is quite sufficient.

Therefore, Ye Tian did not blindly attack the eighth eternal world spirit, but used some treasures to condense the eighth eternal world spirit. With his probability, he could break through at most three or four times, and it would not cost too much. Treasure resources.

Other resources are still enough for his wife and children to meet their needs.

Therefore, he does not need to save resources this time.

The depths of the human temple are empty.

Ye Tian made a breakthrough here.

After he was ready, he swallowed various resources and gave birth to the eighth eternal spirit within the eternal Tao seed.

Time passed slowly, and Ye Tian's eighth eternal world spirit gradually reached a critical moment.

suddenly.

Click!

The eighth eternal world spirit was broken, and the first breakthrough failed.

The failure of this breakthrough brought considerable trauma to Ye Tian's Eternal Dao Seed, and his physical body was also seriously injured. He was extremely weak at the moment, and the battle was less than one-tenth of what he had been in the past.

ADVERTISEMENT

then.

Ye Tian immediately released this duplicate body and allowed other duplicate bodies to impact and condense the eighth eternal world spirit again.

This time, Ye Tian learned from the experience of failure and once again hit the realm.

Another period of time passed.

Ye Tian once again faced the critical moment of condensing the eternal world spirit. Fortunately, he learned from experience and lessons and did not make any mistakes. He carefully condensed the eighth eternal ghost spirit.

The subsequent breakthrough was extremely smooth, and Ye Tian's eighth eternal world spirit was finally completely condensed.