Untitled Part 107

89%Chapter 3188 You Are Too Weak!ADVERTISEMENT

Territory No. 7362.

In the void of death, a portal descends.

Wow!!

After the Ice Bee Realm God and Ziya Realm God arrived, they immediately headed to the eternal realm.

They all restrained their auras, so that Ye Tian- would definitely not be able to detect them.

When they arrive at the eternal realm, they can immediately lock Ye Tian's true god and all his clones and kill them all.

As long as the true God is in it, there is no way to escape.

and.

In order to kill Ye Tian, ​​they prepared many treasures, including treasures that sealed an extra-dimensional world.

If they were in a super-dimensional realm with a super-dimensional realm, they would naturally not dare to block it, otherwise they would be seeking death. No one would dare to do this.

But the eternal kingdom is very weak and there is no superdimensional realm. The strongest one is Ye Tian. In order to kill Ye Tian, ​​they naturally dare to block the entire eternal kingdom.

They were very fast, but in order to be more secretive, they did not use treasures to travel directly over long distances, which would make too much noise.

Therefore, they are moving forward in a normal way, which is more hidden.

Not long after, the eternal border arrived.

"Do it!"

The Ice Bee Realm God directly sacrificed a super super-dimensional secret treasure - Eternal Dark Night. Eternal Dark Night is a bowl-like shape. After it was sacrificed, it instantly turned into a curtain to wrap it up. The entire extra-dimensional realm formed by the eternal realm, the realm of gods, and the demon abyss.

At the same time, each of Ye Tian's cloned bodies sensed the situation in the outside world.

"Two half-steps to the super-dimensional realm!"

In an instant, Ye Tian used his strange blood pupils to lock onto the Ice Bee Realm God and Ziya Realm God.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian doesn't know the Ice Bee World God, but he knows the Ziya World God.

At the beginning, a clone of Ziya Realm God and the Split Realm God came to besiege him and were killed by him with a wave of his hand.

"It's the Ice Ghost Organization. I didn't expect that the Ice Ghost Organization would give birth to two half-step superdimensional beings."