Chapter 3103 Superdimensional Vine!

ADVERTISEMENT

"I've met my ancestor!"

Li Yang said with great respect.

He was not qualified to see such an existence as Patriarch Ye Tian in the past, but now he could get up close and personal, and he was naturally extremely excited.

Ye Tian stared at Li Yang and said: "Li Yang, your eternal Tao seed has been damaged. Under normal circumstances, it is almost impossible to recover. The price paid is too high, and even if you recover,

It will also leave sequelae and it is impossible to restore it to a truly intact state. But I have a way to help you restore your eternal Tao seed, and I need your cooperation. "

"Ancestor, I am willing to cooperate!"

Li Yang knew that he was being used as a test subject by Patriarch Ye Tian, ​​but as long as his eternal Tao seed could be restored, he was willing to be used as a test subject.

At this time.

Ye Tian reached into Li Yang's body with one hand and touched Li Yang's eternal Tao seed.

Throughout the whole process, Li Yang did not resist.

Then, a scene that shocked him happened.

I saw Ye Tian activated the newly created extra-dimensional technique. Under the extra-dimensional power emitted by this extra-dimensional technique, Li Yang's eternal Tao seed was recovering rapidly.

This recovery speed is visible to the naked eye. In almost a few breaths, Li Yang's eternal Tao seed recovered as before.

"alright!"

Ye Tian said.

Li Yang was stunned and didn't know what to say.

ADVERTISEMENT

In fact, he was still a little worried about this test, thinking that he would be very miserable or suffer great pain, so he had only a little bit of hope to restore the Yongdong Tao Seed.

As a result, it took just a few breaths to recover.

What method is this?

"Thank you, ancestor!"

Li Yang said excitedly.

With his background, the eternal Tao seed has been restored. Soon, he will be able to become a world god. There is also hope of becoming an intermediate world god in the future.

Then, Li Yang left.

And Ye Tian asked other people from the human race who had damaged eternal Taoism to come over, and he used this new super-dimensional technique to continuously repair their eternal Taoism, allowing them to return to normal.