Chapter 3090 The Anger Of The Heavenly Fire God Alliance

"Tianfeng Realm God!!!!"

The Fire Realm God is extremely sad at the moment. He has a very good relationship with the Tianfeng Realm God. It can even be said that he was trained by the Tianfeng Realm God. In the end, his strength surpassed the Tianfeng Realm God.

Because of their existence, the powerful Heavenly Fire God Alliance has been developed and ranked among the top forces.

But now, a mistake has provoked the human race, causing the fall of the Tianfeng Realm God and the fall of other high-level Realm Gods.

Even, he may not be able to survive.

this moment.

The God of Fire and Fire was extremely desperate, but he also knew that Ye Tian could not let him go. The fight had reached this level and it was already a fight to the death.

Therefore, he did not beg for mercy, which made no sense.

BOOM!!!!

The Fire World God broke out frantically, but Ye Tian had many clones and many methods, completely trapping him.

Gradually, Yuanhuo Realm God could no longer hold on.

In the end, the God of Fire Realm also fell into Ye Tian's hands.

After killing these two high-level peak world gods, Ye Tian took away the supreme world soldiers from them.

"These two high-level peak world gods are rich in wealth. They only have four or five supreme world soldiers.

Among these 05 Supreme Realm Soldiers, there are defensive Supreme Realm Soldiers and offensive Supreme Realm Soldiers. Although there were some injuries during the battle, the damage was not serious and could be fully recovered.

After having these supreme realm soldiers, Ye Tian's strength will inevitably increase after refining them.

ADVERTISEMENT

However, at his current strength, having one more Supreme Realm Soldier and one less Supreme Realm Soldier would not increase his strength much.

Only after the high-level world gods of the Heavenly Fire God Alliance fell, did the human world gods dare to come over.

"Ancestor!"

These world gods said respectfully.

At this moment, they looked at Ye Tian with great admiration. They did not expect that so many high-level world gods would be killed by Ye Tian. How terrifying is this level of strength!

Of course, the stronger Ye Tian is, the safer they will be, and they will get more benefits and blessings!