Untitled Part 148

Chapter 3224 The Realm Of Super-Dimensional Rules Has Skyrocketed!ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian chatted with the Tianyang Realm Master for a while, then said goodbye and left.

Later, he spent some time refining the Yutian Lotus Platform, and then tried to understand the super-dimensional rules. It turned out that the effect of the Yutian Lotus Platform was still greater than that of the Soul Pupil, but the side effects were greater.

After refining the Yutian Lotus Platform, Ye Tian sent a replica body to Chilongyuan.

As for the Yutian Lotus Platform, I didn't take it with me. After all, just one cloned body can enter Chilongyuan for enlightenment. Other cloned bodies can activate the Yutian Lotus Platform for enlightenment, and the effect is almost the same.

Red Dragon Abyss is located in the territory of No. 6000. It is shrouded in the aura of the strange wooden red dragon, showing a strange black color.

Due to the existence of the strange wood red dragon, the peak world gods naturally did not dare to approach, otherwise they would not be able to withstand the crushing aura.

Most of the people in the super-dimensional realm also dare not go there.

Although understanding the scales of the Cunning Wood Red Dragon will help you understand the super-dimensional rules, the aura of the third realm is too terrifying. Only the second realm can stay for a few more days. Entering the first realm, you can't comprehend it for a while. You may even fall into it and be unable to get out.

Therefore, only a few in the second realm of the extra-dimensional realm dare to enter the sleeping place of the strange wood red dragon.

Of course, Anmu Zhilong has also awakened many times over the countless years.

And every time he wakes up, he is accompanied by the fall of some second-level extra-dimensional realms.

Some timid and fearful experts in the second super-dimensional realm naturally dare not enter the place where the red dragon sleeps. There is also a secret, that is, you cannot enter the place where the red dragon sleeps more than nine times.

As for why, it is because once it exceeds nine times, the strange wood red dragon will inevitably wake up.

In the past, I didn't believe it in the second realm, but in the end, the strange wood red dragon really woke up.

Over countless years, this kind of experiment has been done many times, and it is the same.

Nowadays, if there is a second realm that dares to go more than nine times, it will definitely be stopped. After all, I don't want to live in such a second realm, and other second realms who are still in the place where the strange wood red dragon sleeps still want to live!

ADVERTISEMENT

"Strange, why does the Cunning Wood Red Dragon wake up after entering it more than nine times?"