Untitled Part 98

88%Chapter 3179 Golden Marrow Bead Of Immortality And Super-Dimensional Origin BeadADVERTISEMENT

After a fierce bidding, this super-dimensional elf was auctioned away by a person from the super-dimensional realm for a price of 1.3 billion galan coins.

Next, a variety of extremely precious resources were auctioned.

Finally, resources appeared that could help Ye Tian continue to refine his extradimensional power.

"The next item to be auctioned is the Golden Marrow of Immortality. It is a treasure that is conceived from one hundred drops of Golden Marrow of Immortality for ten thousand extra-dimensional eras and has a one percent chance of being born. It helps to temper the power of the extra-dimensional To reach the state of consummation, the starting price is two billion Jialan treasure coins."

Jiuxing Realm God introduced.

The price of two billion galan treasure coins is undoubtedly very expensive, more expensive than an extra-dimensional elf half-step into the extra-dimensional realm. However, an extra-dimensional elf may not necessarily help a peak world god comprehend the power of extra dimensions, and may even Said hope was extremely low.

But the Golden Marrow Stone of Immortality is different. It is a real resource of "Nine Nine Zero", which can greatly temper the extra-dimensional power. Once the extra-dimensional power is tempered to the perfect state, the strength will skyrocket.

Therefore, it attracts anyone who is half-step into the super-dimensional realm.

"That's it, you must win it by bidding!"

Ye Tian thought secretly.

In order to participate in this auction, he had already exchanged a large number of Jialan Bao coins, so he bid.

"One billion one billion galan coins!"

"Fifteen billion galan coins!"

A large number of half-step super-dimensional realms are participating in the bidding. After all, they all need it. Even if some half-step super-dimensional realms have not yet cultivated the power of the extra-dimensional realm to the Dacheng realm, it is still good to bid in advance!

ADVERTISEMENT

However, if the price is too high, these half-step super-dimensional realms will not continue to bid.

After the price soared to three billion Galamba coins, the number of half-step hyperdimensional realms bidding became scarce, but there were several hyperdimensional realms participating in the bidding, probably for the younger generation.

But the super-dimensional realm is not a fool. They want to obtain this type of resources through more channels, and if the price is high, they will not want it.

Therefore, Ye Tian still has great hope of winning the bid.