Chapter 3168 Treasure Refiner!

ADVERTISEMENT

"Ye Tianjie Shen, why did you go to Territory No. 6000?"

Orin asked curiously.

"Of course I am seeking the mystery of a higher realm!" Ye Tianru said truthfully, and then asked again: "Olin Realm God, what about you?"

"I'm taking the treasure refining master's assessment!~"

Orin said.

Treasure refiner!

Ye Tian is not a novice who doesn't know anything now. He still knows about the treasure refining master. Anyone who can refine the super-dimensional secret treasure is considered a treasure refining master.

Every treasure refiner masters many methods of refining super-dimensional secret treasures. Ye Tian is not strictly speaking a treasure refiner now.

He has only refined a few low-level super-dimensional secret treasures, but the quantity he refined was too many. However, no matter how many there are, he is still not considered a treasure refiner. Entry-level treasure refiners need to refine ten kinds. The above super-dimensional secret treasure.

There are many benefits to becoming a treasure refiner. For example, you can obtain the refining method of medium or even high-level super-dimensional secret treasures. If you don't become a treasure refiner, it will be difficult to obtain the inheritance in this area.

Even the Jialan Chamber of Commerce only sells methods for refining low-level super-dimensional secret treasures, but it does not sell methods for refining mid-level super-dimensional secret treasures.

Although Ye Tian knew about the treasure refiners, he didn't know how to classify them.

During the conversation with Ou Lin, he finally learned about the classification of treasure refiners.

Low, medium, high and super levels correspond to the levels of super-dimensional secret treasures. Low, medium and high level treasure refining masters are relatively easy to achieve. Super treasure refining master is a big threshold that countless treasure refining masters cannot achieve. Cross this threshold.

certainly.

Above the super treasure refining master, there is also the great treasure refining master, because the treasure refining master can refine quasi-superdimensional Taoist weapons.

If one could refine a true super-dimensional Taoist weapon, it would be superior to the Great Treasure Refiner and be called the Supreme Treasure Refiner.

Ou Lin is currently only an intermediate treasure refiner, but she has the strength of a high treasure refiner. This time she is going to take the exam. Once she passes the exam, she will be certified as a high treasure refiner.

ADVERTISEMENT

and.

Ye Tian also learned from Ou Lin that there is another huge force in Territory No. 6000 - the Treasure Refining Tower. The treasure refiners in many territories near Territory No. 6000 want to become high treasure refiners and higher. The inheritance of treasure refiners must enter the territory of No. 6,000.