Untitled Part 113

Chapter 3194 Territory No. 7001 Was DestroyedADVERTISEMENT

For many peak world gods of the human race, it is too difficult to comprehend the power of extra dimensions. Those peak world gods of supreme power have no way to comprehend the power of extra dimensions without infinite time.

And Ye Tian also brought out a lot of knowledge about other realms. He also knew that most of the half-step super-dimensional realms in the outside world have transformed their physical bodies, and there is no hope of breaking through to the extra-dimensional realm. Extra-dimensional realms are still very rare. .

And if you don't break through to a half-step extra-dimensional state, once you merge with extra-dimensional things, you will gradually be assimilated to extra-dimensional things in the future, and you will fall and die.

But if the super-dimensional bloodline is fused, the impact of the super-dimensional assimilation will be minimal.

So, so what if they can't break through the extra-dimensional realm, at least they won't have the risk of falling in the future!

The key is that the peak world god of the human race redeemed the method of transforming the domain dragon and began to practice.

"Three-three-zero" and the black scale domain dragon bloodline seeds are limited. With the current number of peak world gods in the human race, it is definitely far from enough. Moreover, Ye Tian allows these peak world gods to exchange loans. If it is later, there will be no way. Exchanged it for Black Scale Domain Dragon Bloodline Seeds.

Therefore, those peak world gods who did not think they had any hope of breaking through to the extra-dimensional realm directly exchanged the Black Scale Domain Dragon Bloodline Seeds and the Domain Dragon Transformation Method.

In a short period of time, all the Black Scale Domain Dragon Bloodline Seeds were exchanged.

Although they will have to pay off their debts for countless years to come, at least their strength will be much stronger.

Human race, the realm of endless seams.

A mansion.

This is the residence of the peak world god Ye Xuanying. He is a descendant of the Ye family. With the help of ancestor Ye Tian, ​​plus his good talent, he naturally broke through to the peak world god realm early, and now he has condensed the twelfth An eternal world spirit.

Ancestor Ye Tian gave the human race too many extra-dimensional resources, so the human race now has many peak world gods who have condensed twelve eternal world spirits, but most of them cannot make progress.

ADVERTISEMENT

His cultivation level cannot be improved, he cannot comprehend the power of extra dimensions, and he dare not lead him into the death void casually.

It can be said that they usually don't practice much anymore, as if they have lost their desire for everything.