Chapter 3148 Kill!

ADVERTISEMENT

Rumble!!!

Dense attacks fell on Ye Tian, ​​but they were all resisted by layer after layer of Star Wings Six-Armed Shields, but the outermost layer of Star Wings Six-Armed Shields was completely shattered.

After all, the attacks of so many peak world gods are from very top peak world gods. It would be good if he could resist them. Naturally, he could not protect those star-winged six-armed shields.

He also knew very well that this battle would be extremely difficult, and he would have many super-dimensional secret treasures destroyed, and the losses would be extremely heavy.

But as long as the ice ghost organization can be defeated, that's fine.

Otherwise, once he fails, he will not perish, but the human race will suffer.

Ever since.

Each copy of Ye Tian's body begins to burn eternal Tao seeds, and even burns the origin of extra-dimensional things. Doing so will cause serious losses to extra-dimensional things, and it will be difficult to exert the power of extra-dimensional things in the future.

This is a real life-threatening play, but when you are in a weak position, you can only choose this way.

boom!!!!

Ye Tian's most powerful clone body went towards the Blood Realm God, because once the Blood Realm God was allowed to deal with his other cloned bodies, or the Liang Yi Realm God and the others, the Liang Yi Realm God and the others would definitely die.

After integrating advanced extra-dimensional things, Ye Tian's strength surpassed that of the blood world god.

No, after the blood world god fought with Ye Tian's strongest replica body, his expression changed and his whole body was beaten to cracks, but he managed to resist with the help of the super-dimensional secret treasure.

Later, other peak world gods of the Ice Ghost Organization came to assist the Blood Realm God, and together they besieged Ye Tian's duplicate body.

As time passed, the world gods at the pinnacle of the supreme power gradually began to suffer losses.

Moreover, the two gods of the garden also began to get injured.

However, with Ye Tian's desperate efforts to continuously inflict heavy losses and even kill the top world gods of the Ice Ghost Organization, the Ice Ghost Organization was under great pressure and it was difficult to win.

ADVERTISEMENT

A copy of Ye Tian's body was about to fall. Before the death of the copy, he burned everything and dragged two of the top world gods of the ice ghost organization to fall with him.

The boundary between boundaries.

Ye Tian's replica body stationed here learned that one of his replica bodies had died, and immediately began to condense the replica body.