Untitled Part 165

Chapter 3241 Black Mist Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

"Glaze Realm Dragon, what is this?"

Ye Tian asked.

Chang Yue Realm Master introduced: "The glazed dragon is the mortal enemy of the glazed dragon. It feeds on the worm. The worm of the same level cannot defeat the glazed dragon. However, the glazed dragon is very rare. But it is also really powerful. It can rival the first-level super-dimensional realm lord when he is just born, and he can reach the third level when he reaches adulthood."

"Can you reach the third realm as an adult?"

Ye Tian was shocked, and this kind of extra-dimensional creature was too powerful!

Chang Yue Realm Master added: "However, the growth period of the Glazed Realm Dragon is very slow. If there is no chance, it will take hundreds of thousands of extra-dimensional epochs to reach adulthood. Of course, this is also faster than many second-order extra-dimensional realms. Become the third realm. The key is that more than 99% of the second realm can never become the third realm. Therefore, we also envy the glazed realm dragon! The wisp of glazed realm dragon breath sealed by the Jiucai Chamber of Commerce should belong to The glazed dragon in the fourth realm, that's why those Sticky Tooth Realm Insects will be scared away."

"The Black Fang Realm Worms are nothing, they are just numerous in number. If it weren't for the fact that destroying the Black Fang World Worms would be of no benefit, many big forces would join forces to destroy the Black Fang World Worms."

While Ye Tian was chatting with the leader of Changyue Realm, the Nine-Color Treasure Ship of the Nine-color Chamber of Commerce continued to move forward, and the many super-dimensional realms who rode the Nine-color Treasure Ship also breathed a sigh of relief.

Just now, they were really worried that they would fall here, but fortunately, they were safe in the end.

At this time, they were also lucky to have taken the Jiucai Chamber of Commerce flight. If they had taken some wild flights, they would have definitely died.

It didn't take long.

ADVERTISEMENT

The nine-color treasure ship arrived at the ultra-dimensional territory No. 5333, and Ye Tian came down at a station in this ultra-dimensional territory.

Jellyfish world.

This is one of the many extra-dimensional realms in Territory No. 5333, and it is also one of several more important extra-dimensional realms. Otherwise, it would not have been selected as one of the flight stops.

After Ye Tian came to this extra-dimensional world, he asked the Lord Yue about the situation here.

"The most powerful force in the jellyfish world is Dongyang Palace. Dongyang Palace only has a third-level person in the jellyfish world, but behind it there is a fourth-level being. He was also cultivated by Dongyang Palace. Now he is in No. 5000. Territory. Therefore, Dongyang Palace is a force that we cannot offend, otherwise it will be bad if we usher in the fourth realm!"